FU to my dick

May 14, 2004
Girlfriend told me she's pregnant. Fuck you cock!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Good Luck Bro!
Remember...wrap that Rascal!

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
In before abortion joke.

P.S. Good job, stupid.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
Just remember everytime a wackbagger procreates the baby jesus cries...congrats on making jesus weep

May 14, 2004
Can I change the name of this thread to "The I wish I just Jerked Off thread"?

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
How about the "I wish i had a wire coat hanger." thread.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
I see an unfortunate tumble down-the-stairs in her future. . . or the Dusty Rhodes "Atomic Elbow" to the solar-plexis.:icon_wink

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
Or a fine game of kick the uterus.

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
Aug 27, 2002
Paging Dr. Maarten..... Dr. Maarten you have a patient

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Do what the slaves did....make her chug a bottle of indigo

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
good lord man, you couldn't borrow some money for a box of condoms???

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
I SO thought of the Doc Marten joke as soon as I looked at his post. I was beaten to it though.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
HaHa
I have a 24 year safe streak still in tact

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
Jan 26, 2006
Here comes the pod....

"Your life.. as it has been...is over."
~Locutus~

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Ive had atleast ten broads say that and only one was fo real.....

make sure shes not being a douche before you start losing sleep...

All woman say they have been ***** atleast once and are pregnant before their sure 5 times to get your reaction.

one crazy broad tried to make me believe her chinese baby was mine.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Ive had atleast ten broads say that and only one was fo real.....

make sure shes not being a douche before you start losing sleep...

All woman say they have been ***** atleast once and are pregnant before their sure 5 times to get your reaction.

one crazy broad tried to make me believe her chinese baby was mine.

damn the other old drunk beat me too it, since you have posted it here i will have to assume your looking for either people to laugh at you or serious advise, so as i laugh at you, i have to agree with mr president, i have a low batting average, of the 7 chicks that ive bedded 5 have told me that they were pregnant
the first one was a cunt that was also the first chick i banged, i dont know what the final truth was on that one, since she was also still fucking her old boyfreind for at least two months after she started fucking me, last i heard the abortion went well, and i ended up dateing her for 4 years.

the second one was banging me and at least one, maybe two, other guys, i broke it off with her since i was also fucking another chick (see above) i dont know what ever happened with that situation. i have to assume that either she blamed the other guy, or was just late, i would have to assume since her twat was getting such a work out it got tired and forgot to bleed on time

the third one was a fatty that i had a one night stand with, that issue also went away when i told her that the only reason i fucked her was to do it, and had no interest in any type of relationship unless of course she wanted me to fuck her again but that was that

the next one was just a nutty crack head, maybe she was pregnant maybe she wasnt, i dont know and dont care.

well then there's my wife, of all the other times i was informed of said procreation i never really believed them, till her, it was different, we had been living together for at least two years, having unprotected sex like dirty monkeys and were faith full to one another, so not only was it plausible, it was probable, and undoubtedly mine. that was 10 years ago, and ive never looked back.

my gun bearer

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Holy crap this thread made me laugh. Glad it wasn't me!