fu to my "nap"

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yea yea your supposed to love taking naps, but i dont, i find that if i sleep between 7-9 im up all fucking night, then am exhausted when i come home from work and the damn cycle starts all over. the problem is im so fucking exhausted i just cant keep my eye's open, then i wake up at like 9 and now im hungry and cant fucking sleep....on and my fucking foot hurts and i dont want to take anymore pills..... im fucked im going to be exhausted again tomorrow. fuck.

Jul 26, 2005
Central PA
my problem is when I sleep i can't just sleep for a few minutes. I go into a coma and nothing wakes me up. then i can't go to sleep when I need to and I get all fucked up.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
my problem is when I sleep i can't just sleep for a few minutes. I go into a coma and nothing wakes me up. then i can't go to sleep when I need to and I get all fucked up.
Ditto, also, around midday...say 4:00 or so East Coast 2:00 here...If I have not had a nap I almost pass out Literally no idea why, no reason why.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
yep, stayed up too late again, had to drag my ass out of bed at 6am (fucking dogs) now its not even 8 and i feel like shit and will all day, fuck the heat fuck my nap fuck my exhaustion

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
Fezz Man. Seriously. I used to have every symptom that you are describing. Crippling heartburn that I suffered with for at least 10 years. The kind where you do the little internal burp and 2 seconds later you get the stomach burn from hell. You never leave the house without your heartburn medicine. Sleeping sucked. Your waking up tired. Your grouch, and cranky all the time. Trust me, you dont notice it, but the people around you do. Food tastes like shit. Talk to your doctor and see if you can get refered to a sleep lab. It is the greatest thing since slice bread. People who go on this thing drop about 10 to 20 pounds. Have increased libedo, unless your girlfriend or wife is still a pig after your come to your sences. Food tastes good again. And you have no urge to nap during the day anmymore. And I swear I have thrown away all my heartburn medicine. It can possibly save your life.

CPAP Machine. Continious Positive Airway Pressure.