fu to my neighbor with loud car

wigsnatcher

usually confused
May 11, 2007
Nashville
this fuckers carport is right outside my bedroom window. he has a bmw with a very loud exhaust. starts it through his his window every day at 5am via remote start, and then LETS IT IDLE FOR 10-15 MIN! wtf? and communication is imposible, well at least he pretends not to speak english. HEY MEXICAN, FUCK YOU!

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Reminds me of people with diesel trucks. Luckily they're rare around here, but back in Montana people would idle their big ass trucks for 20 minutes before actually driving them. Woke me up in the mornings on occasion.

People are just fucking retarded with how loud they are. I feel guilty if I'm even talking in my apartment hallway. Fuck people.

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
My neighbors car has a squeaky belt and he leaves for work at 6:30AM every morning and lets his shit run for a few minutes before he goes. It wakes me up and angers me.

Fuck noise.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
fucking shitdick savages just have no respect for the people around them. wehave noise ordinances here and it still doesn't keep the fucks from racing around residential streets where kids play at 50+ mph with the fucking booming exhaust that shakes my walls. I am waiting for the day when one of these asswads kill some kid that is out playing. I wish they would just crash into a brick wall somewhere and die. makes me want to sprinkle nails out in the street. too bad I can't figure out a way to rig a tack strip that would sense these fuckers and pop up just for them. :arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::hamm::hamm::hamm:

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
Stick a banana in his tail pipe!

tonypop

Feb 2, 2006
He's not gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
Reminds me of people with diesel trucks. Luckily they're rare around here, but back in Montana people would idle their big ass trucks for 20 minutes before actually driving them. Woke me up in the mornings on occasion.

People are just fucking retarded with how loud they are. I feel guilty if I'm even talking in my apartment hallway. Fuck people.
I know what you mean, my neighbor across the street from me would park his semi tractor on his lawn in the winter and then let it run all night. Started it about 9pm and when I left for work in the mornings it was still running. What a nice noise to sleep with.

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Sep 24, 2005
MN
Black painted roofing nails.... you figure it out.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
I know what you mean, my neighbor across the street from me would park his semi tractor on his lawn in the winter and then let it run all night. Started it about 9pm and when I left for work in the mornings it was still running. What a nice noise to sleep with.
FUCK THAT GUY! I definatly would have to of slit some tires or called the cops. thats just plain bullshit.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Diagonally behind us, we got two old queens who called the cops on my neighbor for mowing his lawn at 7:30-8:00 PM. Noise isn't tolerated well here, but the officer who came out was cool. He told my neighbor that the old fags had no legal right to complain since it was before 11PM. He came out mainly to let my neighbor know that Gus & Elmer called about him. My other neighbor is a dick, so I make sure I mow the lawn whenever he's got company or they're out by their pool because I know it bugs him. I weedwack and do the whole deal.

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Sep 24, 2005
MN
I've got beaners and PWT's across from me blaring music. Either boom-boom-boom rap shit or mariachi bullshit. My kid goes to sleep at 8 pm, so I can get a least 1 hour of quiet time before going to bed. These assholes blare the shit at 10:30 and again at 3:00. The noise ordinance here is 50'. I've used my suggestion earlier. I've also called the cops on the beaners. That has shut them up for a few days out of fear INS will show up. Just have the cops do a drive by in an unmarked so they can get a listen. If they drive by in a black/white they'll turn it down when the spot them. Yes I know it's snitching but I really don't want to sully myself dealing with these savages.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
In post-911 America, there is no such thing as "snitching" especially when it involves non-citizens.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit

cant really blame diesel truck drivers especially in the cold
A) you have to build up air
B) they run for shit if they run at all in the cold
C) they take forever to get heat in them in the cold

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005

suck it up, if it's cold outside, and you have a diesel, it's good to let it idle and warm up. Although if they just let it idle for that long they are dummies, you need to have a high idler on your diesel for it to do any good.

wigsnatcher

usually confused
May 11, 2007
Nashville
cant really blame diesel truck drivers especially in the cold
A) you have to build up air
B) they run for shit if they run at all in the cold
C) they take forever to get heat in them in the cold
yah, you can blame them. i drive a bus, takes about 30 sec to build up the air, a minute to warm up (granted im in california, but it still gets cold), and who cares about cab temp?drive away while it warms up if your in a residential neghborhood

D

DoucheNozzle

I say FUCK Mexicans and their early 90's BMWs........I have a loud car myself (6.0L Mustang) and my neighbors tell me how much they love the sound of my car.....although the old fucks wish that I fell on a table of upright steak-knives.

I can understand hearing that straight-6 at 5am....I'd be cocking and loading at will also....

FUCK MEXICANS, FUCK THEIR GARBAGE CARS, AND FUCK THEIR RABBIT-LIKE BREEDING HABITS......I HOPE MONTEZUMA'S REVENGE MAKES THEM ALL PUKE AND SHIT THEMSELVES TO DEATH:clap: