FU to my ONE employee!!!!!

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
I run a furniture store. Been doing this shit for about 5 years. I need every sale i can get because of the state of our economy. I work 7 days a week. I take maybe 2-3 days off a month. Just the occasional Sunday or Holiday. I took off yesterday because my ONE 20 year old employee wanted the extra hours. She only works 16-20 hours a week.

She made a $2500 sale yesterday at the end of the day. I was really really excited because I don't expect a ton of sales from her. I come in to check the numbers this morning and she miscalculated by $1000. Thats fucking right, ONE MOTHER FUCKING THOUSAND DOLLARS. The sale should have been $3500, but she doesn't know how to add properly.

I had to call my client first thing and let them know of her mistake. I cant take it outta her pay cause she will be working for free the next two months. Im ready to fire her and only be open 5 days a week. Fuck this shit, i have enough customer issues to deal with on a daily mother fucking basis i dont need to deal with one more mother fucking thing.

Im just lucky the guy was really cool about it. I kissed his ass, gave him a lil bit more of a discount.

GAWD DAMMITT!!!!!

:arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::arrrh:​

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
It's My Birthday!
Her asshole should be able to fit a love seat after you're done with it.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Put her on warning - one more fuck up and she's out the door. Then hire someone who can pass a basic math test.

Chino Kapone

My client was really nice about it. It was great to call him this morning and give him this news about her fuckup. He had been stuck on the highway for 9 hours last night because of this crazy ice storm we had. Im sure that was the kind of news he wanted to get first thing to help brighten his day.

This wasn't her first fuck up this week. Last Sunday she sold an ottoman that was already sold. It was hidden in the warehouse. She asked me if the ottoman in the back was sold, after she had sold it. I was pissed. If she had thought it was sold, than she should have called me and asked before she sold it. Luckily i found another one at another store and saved my butt.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I just love how he's dodging the issue everyone else is getting at. :haha7:

BusyChild04

I gotta return some video tapes.
I'm surprised nobody has asked yet..

Is she hot?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
It's My Birthday!
Location Arkansas, Magic 8 Ball says; "not likely."

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
I suppose this would be a bad time for her to ask for a raise, huh?

Chino Kapone

I suppose this would be a bad time for her to ask for a raise, huh?
And i was about to hook her up with a couple hundred for a bonus. She works hard, but I just dont know how she fucked this up.

Shes an extemely cute girl. Just cause im in Arkansas that doesnt mean there isnt any hot females here. I understand that a dime here might be an 7 or an 8 on the coasts. Gotta take what ya can where ya can.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Isn't there like a 70% markup on furniture anyway? So, really it's a mere bag o' shells... ;)

And i was about to hook her up with a couple hundred for a bonus. She works hard, but I just dont know how she fucked this up.
You're too nice. No one in retail gets a bonus anymore, especially from a boss that has to work 7 days a week himself. I did the retail thing for many years before I started driving, working for good companies, and I was damn good at it. And NEVER got a bonus. That's what commissions are for.

blee

Will Drink Today
This thread is useless without pictures to judge her by.

Chino Kapone

You're too nice. No one in retail gets a bonus anymore, especially from a boss that has to work 7 days a week himself. I did the retail thing for many years before I started driving, working for good companies, and I was damn good at it. And NEVER got a bonus. That's what commissions are for.

I don't pay her much at all. If we were not so slow i would pay her commision, but there are not enough sales to do so.

And sorry fellas, no pic. :D

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
I was on straight salary - my bonus was the very rare pat on the back telling me I'm doing a great job.

Chino Kapone

Isn't there like a 70% markup on furniture anyway? So, really it's a mere bag o' shells... ;)
I would say its like a 2-3 mark. So, if you are buying a sofa for around $899, it probaly cost around $300. My stuff is like a 2 mark. Gotta make at least 50% or i dont make any money. Generally if you go into a furniture store and want a deal, divide the price by 3. For most places thats around cost. Multiply the cost by 2 and offer that price. If they are on a 3 mark you can probably haggle enough to get that 2 mark price.

I have customers get mad at me because i will only save them 10% while the big ass chain down the road will save them 20-30%. Thats the reason.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Damn Chino that sucks!
Is she the same one who showed up drunk, ruined a couch and punched a wall at the store?
Oh wait... that was someone else...
:action-sm

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
that sucks, but so does retail, the few times i had my mom work for me at my store she almost gave the fucking place away :icon_roll i ended up giving up my "store" because i just couldn't deal with the people and work load

not that i haven't dropped the ball on an estimate or two :arrrh: shit happens, you might be better off going to 5 days a week and offer "privet" appointments on the days that your off.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
You get what you pay for. I bet she is making about $14 an hour. What do you expect?

Dopie Opie

$14 a hour in Arkansas.....You're joking. Chino makes about $12 when you break it down and he lives in the high rent district.

Wanna buy an energy drink ????