FU to my psycho gf...

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
..and her constant fucking mood swings! I'm starting to wonder why I even put up with it, and I'm also beginning to remember why I prefer being single. :arrrh:

May 14, 2004
Bum Fuck WV
They will tell you "EVERY GIRL HAS MOOD SWINGS" but the fact is some girls mood swings you can tolerate and some you cant. I felt the same way with my ex and finally stopped putting up with it and I felt sooooo much better. Just sayin.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
mood swings = ::hammer:

tell her to see a doctor. Although I'm sure she's going to say that there's nothing wrong with her, it's all your fault. If that's the case then dude, I'd seriously consider dumping her ass.

And yes, that's coming from a chick

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
mood swings = ::hammer:

tell her to see a doctor. Although I'm sure she's going to say that there's nothing wrong with her, it's all your fault. If that's the case then dude, I'd seriously consider dumping her ass.

And yes, that's coming from a chick
You're prolly right. I think I'll just wait a little while and see what happens, but I'm not gonna be that patient forever, no fucking way in hell.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't wait. I'm willing to bet she's not going to improve. Even if you talk to her and point out what's going on, she'll be "okay" for a few weeks (if even) and then she's going to go back to her old ways. She could probably benefit from a few sessions with a therapist - not a psychiatrist who will look to dispense meds - but a person who does talk therapy.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
You're prolly right. I think I'll just wait a little while and see what happens, but I'm not gonna be that patient forever, no fucking way in hell.
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't wait. I'm willing to bet she's not going to improve. Even if you talk to her and point out what's going on, she'll be "okay" for a few weeks (if even) and then she's going to go back to her old ways. She could probably benefit from a few sessions with a therapist - not a psychiatrist who will look to dispense meds - but a person who does talk therapy.
I agree with Ma. She is not going to change. My old roommate had the goo goo eyes for this girl he was dating. She was with him 24/7. Then one day outta the blue she just up and leaves, doesn't call, no explanation, nothing. Fast forward 7 months later she walks back into his life, says she has changed and wants to try it again. A month into the relationship she is completely different than before. Less flakey they are together again 24/7. They even buy a dog together, saying "I love you" and a bunch of other stupid shit. Everything is swell......... until one day she just doesn't show back up at the house. No explanation no nothing. She quits calling and just flakes again.

Things might change for a minute, but then the chick will go right back to her old cunty ways....... Me and all my buddies saw it coming a mile away. We warned him, but to no avail.

foyb

Mar 18, 2007
Crawfordsville, IN
That's why I married my wife. Very seldom does she have mood swings. She's really even tempered, and I have yet to see her overreact to anything. If her mood swings are making you miserable, kick her to the curb.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
[nsfw]
[/nsfw]
(I know it's not "NSFW" but I just didn't want it so obvious...I know that probably doesn't make much sense, but I'd rather not chance someone who knows her seeing this thread, and then I've gotta hear about it)

I have others somewhere (don't feel like looking for 'em now since I'm a tad pissed at her)

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Which one's Trudi? The one with all the shit in her face?

:action-sm

MOD EDIT: Image removed. He used NSFW tags for a reason.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Well if your the typical wackbagger, you best hold on to that for dear life.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
The sooner you learn this the better:

They're all the same... Details may be different from time to time, but they all share the same common insanity. Unless you're ready to put a gun in your mouth, just hang in there. More than one guy has bailed only to end up in a worse situation.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Very true S.F. ... however, if it's this early in the relationship & she's driving him nuts chances are it's not going to get much better. Better to bail early in the relationship than to wait for "maybe things will improve" when they more than likely won't. Only good that'll come from that is he'll be even more miserable.

kloraferm - seriously, have you tried talking to her about what's going on? Are the swings directed at you or just in general? My best friend's ex-husband used to complain about her mood swings which most of our friends never saw (I saw them & noticed they happened only when she was around him..she was also my ex's brother & had some of the same vices). They wound up seeing a marriage counselor & what came out was that she was frustrated with him & rather than confronting him about what was going on when it was going on, she'd let things fester until she just exploded. Then she'd feel "better" and life would continue until the next blow up.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
Well if your the typical wackbagger, you best hold on to that for dear life.
I'm not totally sure what you mean by "typical", but if you mean what I think, then I'm not (don't want to say what just in case we're thinking two different things)

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
kloraferm - seriously, have you tried talking to her about what's going on? Are the swings directed at you or just in general?
I don't really have to, because she usually will not hesitate to tell me. I'm not really sure if it's directed at me or just taken out on me because I'm there. I'm just gonna wait it out to see what happens. I know that probably goes completely against what I probably should do, but the fact is I like the girl. It's probably no big deal anyway.

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
yea i changed bc pills to calm my moods which were only at the end of every month. Not so much moods. just uukkk and not wanting to be bothered. But the new ones havent done anything different yet. I still get cranky and bothered but i dont freak out about it as much anymore.

girls suck sometimes. i get bothered with myself sometimes because i know i am being an asshole. if i get to that point i just go to bed. this way i cant piss anybody off..it seems to work.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
kloraferm said:
I don't really have to, because she usually will not hesitate to tell me. I'm not really sure if it's directed at me or just taken out on me because I'm there. I'm just gonna wait it out to see what happens. I know that probably goes completely against what I probably should do, but the fact is I like the girl. It's probably no big deal anyway.

good luck then kiddo

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
She is probably moody because she is pregnant.
We've actually already crossed that bridge. And I hate sounding sexist at all, but maybe it's just around "that time". I know that's a faulty reason, I'm just sayin'. Maybe the age diff is more relevant than I realized. (that would suck..& not in the good way)