FU to my sunscreen

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I carefully put you on, SPF 30, practically head to toe, two layers and some spray-on on top of that but I get burned anyway. And no I wasn't in the water or sweating profusely.

That being said, I just upped things a notch and bought some SPF 50. Stupid sun! Stupid light skin!

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Read the freaking label, pale skin. You need to reapply that shite.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I know that, but I wasn't on the beach really that long and it was overcast a good part of the afternoon as well.

Btw, reapplying doesn't always work either. I was at the Mirage pool in Vegas last year in the baking sun all day and kept reapplying over and over again, like at least 7 times, but got burned anyway. I should probably never use anything below 50 SPF again. Actually, my scalp where I part my hair got it the worst. Brushing it was painful for the following two days

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Would you rather be black?

Then quit yer bitching.:action-sm

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
White people, were not meant to be uncovered when outside.

Only proper slaves work that way, sir.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
I carefully put you on, SPF 30, practically head to toe, two layers and some spray-on on top of that but I get burned anyway. And no I wasn't in the water or sweating profusely.

That being said, I just upped things a notch and bought some SPF 50. Stupid sun! Stupid light skin!
White people problems.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I have to use spf 100. I also cant tan. Im either red or white
Irish ppl problems

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I'm more tan than I've ever been in my life. As one would expect, the sun is killer down here. I got burned a little the other day while in the pool. It wasn't even an hour.

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
I have SPF 70+ Spray on that I picked up at Walmart. Been good so far.

jnoble said:
I know that, but I wasn't on the beach really that long and it was overcast a good part of the afternoon as well.
You can still get burned in overcast conditions. I made that mistake last year while cooking outside for work. I was outside for about 3 hrs and didn't know I was burnt until I took my hat off in the bathroom. My face was bright red and my forehead was pasty white.