FU to my Supervisor for fucking with my employees

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
To my supervisor, go fuck yourself, you dog-faced cunt. Leave my employees the fuck alone. Every time I have a day off, I get a phone call from one of my employees because you're being an obnoxious twat. Why the fuck would you yell at someone and be so nasty on her 4th day at the office when all she did was ask for an explanation about something? "Because I said so," is a fucking bullshit, cunty thing to say to somone asking an honest question. You're not talking to your kids, you roteen bitch. If you want to talk to someone, do it in private like a professional instead of screaming at them in front of their co-workers just so you can embarrass them.

I hope you're enjoying your power trip now, because your supervisor is getting a fucking earful tomorrow about how you treat people like dogshit. Twice in 6 days, I've had someone on my staff in tears because of you and 4 people want to quit on me because of you. That makes my job fucking impossible. Other people on my staff are afraid to ask you anything when I'm not around because they se how you talk to other people and don't want to get the same attitude when they just need help or a supervisor's approval for something. I hope you get fucking demoted so everyone can see what an awful, unqualified cunt you really are. I'd love it if they looked into your Internet usage at work. I'm fairly certain that the arrival time of your husband's flight does not fall under "business use." You are the most miserable person I've ever met, even when compared to other rotten old bitches in your AARP age group. I hope you fucking get crippled in a car accident on the way home and stay the fuck away forever.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Every time I have a day off, I get a phone call from one of my employees because you're being an obnoxious twat.
It doesn't say much for your employees that they cant' suck it up for a day. A week's vacation might be different, but one day? Geeze, you've created a bunch of babies. Tell them to suck it up, you'll be back tomorrow. :action-sm

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
Hey, don't hate for internet use at work....

:)

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
I wouldn't, but I don't have a password, so I can't do the same. :)

Plus, she uses her cell phone at her desk in front of customers and tells people they can't have their phones out in our lunch room while they're on their breaks.

Hey, don't hate for internet use at work....

:)