FU to my wife for being pissed at me for laughing at midget shows

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
Fuck!! My wife insists on watching all of these freakshows on tlc. I could give a rat's ass about this shit but we either argue about what to watch or she gets pissed at me when I start laughing or making comments while all these fucking midget shows are on tv. I mean come on, some fucking mormon normal size guy being married to a 2 foot 8 dwarf if freaking hilarious. if you don't want me to laugh at this shit then give me back the remote to MY FUCKING TV and go somewhere else. does she really need midgets in high def anyway?

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
I thought the purpose of midgets was to make us laugh.
No they hand us things so we don't have to bend down. When they aren't doing that, well then, back to the.....

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
My wife yells at me for it too. Then I keep cracking jokes and she cant help but laugh and she gets mad at me for making her laugh. Then she changes it.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
My wife yells at me for it too. Then I keep cracking jokes and she cant help but laugh and she gets mad at me for making her laugh. Then she changes it.
Tell her it could be worse...you could be at a "Little people of America" convention like I was...

TrashyMags

Jul 28, 2007
I watch those shows specifically TO laugh at all the freaks of the world, and to remind my guy over and over again that if we ever find out we're going to have a little freak of nature, he should be ready for a visit to the ol' scraper factory, if you know what I mean.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
I thought the purpose of midgets was to make us laugh.
exactly, one of the funiest fucking things I have ever seen was a car accident on the side of the road where this midget rear ended this 400lb sasquatch of a black woman and they were out on teh side of teh road arguing with eachother. that was just fucking classic. I almostwrecked my truck from laughing so hard.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
eh my wife keeps bitching at me to stop calling hillary a cunt

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
No we were visiting relatives and were the only normal heighted people other than the staff at the hotel.
I bet you hated the elevator rides. "Can you push 3 for me?"