FU to myself

n8crwlr

Nov 5, 2005
Carrot Breath, OH
Yea, they come out of the woodwork.
Fuck you, fuck me.... We are all for the same thing in the end.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
wow. your the same size as the shuttle, maybe you should put down the dognuts:action-sm

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
wow. your the same size as the shuttle, maybe you should put down the dognuts:action-sm
That was a picture of the shuttle, not the shuttle itself ... and I don't like dognuts. I don't like doughnuts either. And not that it's anyone's business, but I'm down 7 lbs since I've gotten back to the gym.

So now apologize for hurting my feewings ;)

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
That was a picture of the shuttle, not the shuttle itself ... and I don't like dognuts. I don't like doughnuts either. And not that it's anyone's business, but I'm down 7 lbs since I've gotten back to the gym.

So now apologize for hurting my feewings ;)

hmmmmmmmm, yes dear. :icon_roll

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Oh we have passion masterem ... it's just that we've more or less learned when to rush into battle and when to hold back. That's why you might see a lot of griping on the boards but what you'd consider inaction in the real world. From those gripes eventually rises a plan of action.

IMO most everyone is just waiting to see if things change after the merger is decided. I could be wrong, but that's how I'm reading things.