FU to new plastic packaging

Turfmower

Jan 17, 2005
There is no way to just open it with you hands, most of the packages you can't even open with scissors. That leave you having to stab it with a knife or razer and hope you dont cut in to the contents. The edges of the plastic are extremely sharp so you have to be careful not to cut your hands getting the contents out.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
x2

fucking hate it. almost need a bandsaw to open shit now

Special Eddie

I'M A VIOLENT EXTREMIST!
Feb 28, 2005
My wife does'nt even try anymore.
Just hands it over to me and laughs.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
duh that's what Electric Scissors are for

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
There is no way to just open it with you hands, most of the packages you can't even open with scissors. That leave you having to stab it with a knife or razer and hope you dont cut in to the contents. The edges of the plastic are extremely sharp so you have to be careful not to cut your hands getting the contents out.

It once took me 30 minutes to open a package. That stuff is brutal to cut through. Who the hell thought this up anyway? Maybe terrorists who want to see Americans bleed to death from getting those sharp edges in a major vessel

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
I blame the thieving scum-fuck-bags who drive the costs up for everyone by stealing.

MyKneeGrows

A Mean-Spirited Nothing™
Sep 14, 2006
And everything is "Twist Tied" into and through cardboard and plastic tabs. Takes you a fuckin hour to open shit.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
you need one of these to open all the junk in packages from china, it's prolly made in china too, coincidence?

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Sep 24, 2005
Douche nozzle has it right. That packaging was developed to be theft proof as well as stand alone shippable, good ol' PVC. BTW I use either tin snips, wire cutters or kitchen shears, it also gets the zip and twist ties.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Opening them with a table saw: Good idea / bad idea?

I blame teens and blacks and my dumbass klepto friend.