FU to Non English Speaking Drivers with No license and Insurance

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
Yeah, a big fuck to the hairy lipped immigrant bitch that hit me yesterday.

Thanks bitch, I'm gonna like having my insurance rate raised now.

Fuck all 4 of her fucking rotten, 10-year old kids that didn't speak english along side her, I liked how none of them were buckled up, either.

I like how they all got out of their suv and all gathered around me... staring in silence when I spoke to them.

THEY WERE ALL TALL AS ONE ANOTHER. 4 FEET FUCKING TALL!!!
If any of you fuckers remember El Dandy, that mexican undercard wrestler from wcw.. waay back.... Yeah. That's what this fucking woman looked like.

Fuck her for having no license, or plates. Ram it up her ass for no insurance, too. Oh, why would she have that? That'd probably require her to know how to read, let alone read in english..... let alone speak it. Fuck her husband too who didn't know any english either when he showed up. He got there and just stared and looked on, too.

Fuck them, for me speaking in their own putrid language to them.

Fuck the cops too, who didn't show up until after they left.

Fuck my full coverage.

Fuck it.

They didn't know a fucking lick of english, nope. But she sure had no problem pointing at her car, then at me, and asking for "moneeese" and goddamn dinero's. GODDAMN DINERO'S!!!?.
Should've given her, the husband, and her kids all deniro, alright. Right out of motherfucking Raging Bull.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Why the hell would you let them leave the scene of an accident before the police showed up?

Next time, man up and take their keys until the cops show up.

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
Why would they ask YOU for money when she hit you?

And x2 douche nozzle. Wait for the cops. This way, they'd be ticketed for no insurance, no license, no whatever.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Why the hell would you let them leave the scene of an accident before the police showed up?

Yeah, really - never let anyone leave until the cops get there, especially if they're uninsured and unlicensed. Your company would at least have a person to go after to collect the money they're going to pay out for the repairs to your car. They may never collect since illegals are like roaches and disappear as easily as they appear. Plus, the cops could've hit them up with all sorts of ticket violations which in and of itself would've been fun.

Can ya tell I have no tolerance for illegals? :haha7:

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005

Nothing to do with manning up. If I manned up in that sense, douche, I'd be in the clink this morning. Or short a few grand in bail. One of the two.
That's the long and short of that, and I don't need cases against me. I didn't need her husband escalating things, prompting violent responses from me and getting arrested, myself, in the process for battery, and oh, with my luck, hate crimes because I'm white.
That wasn't the time for it. I would've seriously killed someone.

I've had to do the reach-in-and-take-the-keys thing, it resulted in beat downs and roofed sets of keys. Didn't help anything out aside from that.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I know it's frustrating, but you really needed to stand your ground on this one. Weren't there witnesses who maybe spoke spanish who could've told them to stay?

How much damage was done to the car? Any chance of fixing it and paying out of pocket instead of filing an insurance claim? At least then you don't have to deal with the insurance company and risk them raising your rates.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Nothing to do with manning up. If I manned up in that sense, douche, I'd be in the clink this morning. Or short a few grand in bail. One of the two.
That's the long and short of that, and I don't need cases against me. I didn't need her husband escalating things, prompting violent responses from me and getting arrested, myself, in the process for battery, and oh, with my luck, hate crimes because I'm white.
That wasn't the time for it. I would've seriously killed someone.

I've had to do the reach-in-and-take-the-keys thing, it resulted in beat downs and roofed sets of keys. Didn't help anything out aside from that.

Guess you're not as crazy as me.

I'd never let them go unless I was at fault. I'm not the biggest person in the world, but you'd be amazed at what a pair of balls can do for you when you're outnumbered by a bunch of illegals.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I'd have sat in their car until the police arrived. This way not only would they be guilty of driving unlicensed & uninsured, but if they tried to leave they'd get leaving the scene of an accident and attempted kidnapping thrown in for good measure :action-sm

PDX909

May 12, 2007
Portland, OR
The fucked up thing about it is that you will have to admit fault if you want your insurance to cover your vehicles damage, and if at some point down the road that woman comes back to your insurance company seeking damages (she probably got your plate number) she'll most likely be covered. If you don't report the accident to your insurance and they come back to you with an injury claim it can get real ugly. I had a guy claim an injury from a fender bender 2 years ago and that's not been settled yet. Insurance and shitty drivers suck ass.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
It would also depend on where he was hit ... if I'm not mistaken, in New York if you're rear-ended the other car is 100% liable. It doesn't matter if you stop short or fail to signal or whatever, the other car is still liable. If that's the case, he may not have to admit liability.

PDX909

May 12, 2007
Portland, OR
It would also depend on where he was hit ... if I'm not mistaken, in New York if you're rear-ended the other car is 100% liable. It doesn't matter if you stop short or fail to signal or whatever, the other car is still liable. If that's the case, he may not have to admit liability.
Good point, I gave up being optimistic so many years ago that I didn't factor that in.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Insurance company's SUCK. They'll delay and delay a case to keep on making money and most likely will settle in the eleven hour just before the trial starts.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
The things Maw and pdx mention immediately came to mind. (as my damage was towards the rear end of the car)
And it did factor into eh... my aversion to wringing cilantro juice from all of their necks, or letting something with disappearable illegals stretch on with no positive outcome.

It's a fucked up situation no matter what happens. Easier to pay and forget than stretch it out, bust balls, beat people, wait for cops to do nothing, and take extra time out of my activities.

Fuck them.

It's cheaper to pay the insurance bullshit than miss work for courts and blahblahblah, anyways.

Thanks for reading and sounding off guys.

(I did file report at the station, and go to the hospital, as precaution. Though. Legally I'm safe)

(and douche, you have nooooo idea. I'd have broken their bones, believe you me, but that's... not always the best recourse. ;) )

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Oct 15, 2004
DC suburbs
My friends used to have an apartment on a corner of a busy intersection in Elizabeth, NJ, and watch accidents happen all the time. I was there for one of them, one car is going down the street when suddenly a car pulls out of a driveway and gets hit. The doors of the struck car opened up and people just started running away. There must have been 7 people in the (rather small compact) car when it was hit, and they all scattered like bugs. I couldn't hear them, but judging solely on the neighborhood and the color of their skin, they were also illegals.

To be politcally correct, the last person to hit me was a white male. Sideswiped me on the Long Island Expressway, so I had to chase him down to get him to stop. He was driving on a suspended license (probably why he didn't stop) and had no insurance and I didn't get a penny from that asshole. And the whole thing happened as I was driving my mother and grandmother home from my grandfather's funeral, so it was just a fun evening altogether.