FU to Parents

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Do these mutants even have parents?

Went bowling last night as teens were next to us... they would just run up and throw their ball any ol time they felt like... same time as you..

(yes, there is bowling educate)

my buddies kids are CAN I HAVE A HOTDOG,, CAN I HAVE PIZZA.. chewing with their mouths open like savages.

I mean WTF......

in my day if i even talked when an adult was speaking i got dropped.::hammer:

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
What I find odd is that most of our friends were raised the same way we were. I see it even with my sisters' kids. We weren't allowed to talk with food in our mouths, our parents constantly told us to chew with our mouths closed. We were told to say 'excuse me' if our parents were talking to someone and then wait until acknowledged before speaking. And we were taught bowling etiquette as well as etiquette in general.

So how is it that our peers allow their kids to run circles around them? It's like they're raising ghetto kids instead of human kids

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
Parents these days have been made to feel guilty for making themselves and their marriage the center of the family. Now it's the kids that are the focus of the family and it's fucking them up.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
my friends excuse is his kids just went through a divorce.... wich is bs cause they were out of control before all that hapened... the odd thing is like kris said.... he wasnt brought up that way... i just think its odd.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston

Went bowling last night as teens were next to us... they would just run up and throw their ball any ol time they felt like... same time as you..

my buddies kids are CAN I HAVE A HOTDOG,, CAN I HAVE PIZZA.. chewing with their mouths open like savages.

I mean WTF......

Ive gotten up and left restraunts in the middle of meals because of people weating with thier mouths open making cow sounds. I will go to the bathroom during family dinners and wait till that person is done if it happens there. I dont mind the sight. Its the sound. Have some class. Same with people who cant eat with forks or spoons without clanging them against thier teeth. Are you kidding me? What is wrong with you? Is table manners so much to ask? :arrrh:

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
Ive gotten up and left restraunts in the middle of meals because of people weating with thier mouths open making cow sounds. I will go to the bathroom during family dinners and wait till that person is done if it happens there. I dont mind the sight. Its the sound. Have some class. Same with people who cant eat with forks or spoons without clanging them against thier teeth. Are you kidding me? What is wrong with you? Is table manners so much to ask? :arrrh:
That cow chewing its cud sound is sickening.

[/I]Here's another annoying eating habit. I was sitting across from a table where this slob kept putting fries in his mouth to the point of looking like chipmunk cheeks....and some were hanging out of his mouth. I picked everything up and moved to another table. When the waitress asked the reason why I moved I said "to get away from that "thing" eating fries across from me.[/I]

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
My own theory is that for some people it's just too much fucking work to raise kids properly. As long as they don't burn the house down,let them go. Everyone has their own TV,own phone,own computer,not like when I was a kid and we actually spent a lot of time together as a family. And we got smacked a little,but not much,and really only if we deserved it.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
My own theory is that for some people it's just too much fucking work to raise kids properly. As long as they don't burn the house down,let them go. Everyone has their own TV,own phone,own computer,not like when I was a kid and we actually spent a lot of time together as a family. And we got smacked a little,but not much,and really only if we deserved it.
When most of us were growing up, the general consensus was that it was okay to discipline. And we were disciplined. Not beaten or anything like that although by today's standards, yeah, probably all of us were victims of child abuse. We were yelled at when we did something wrong and praised when we did something right.

Fast forward to today's parenting and the consensus is that if you reprimand a kid in any way shape or form you're going to damage the kid's self worth. And for some reason, parents want to their kids to like them. I remember telling my mother that I hated her. Her response was that she wasn't there to be my friend, so my hating her at that moment was just fine with her. Today, if a kid were to tell a parent that he or she hated the parent, they'd be buying them stuff and generally coddling them to show them how much they love them and shouldn't hate them.

And what's with trying to reason with a three year old? Or even a 9 year old? long winded explanations - a simple 'because you're going to get hurt' or 'because I said so' should suffice.

My sister is actually reading a book which answers the question "can too many activities actually harm a child". [add sarcasm] uhh yeah [/add sarcasm] :arrrh:

off the soapbox for now

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
i used to be one of those tools at the bowling alley until the guy in the next lane explained very politely that he was a professional bowler who is practicing and it is very distracting when i approach/roll when he is...He asked if I could wait until after he throws to throw and what not...As a HSchooler I never knew that could be distracting. I obliged and to this day it seems like common sense, but a lot of people have no idea how much of a focus/mind game bowling is...it never hurts to just talk, and if it comes down to it tell them they look like they are special and wish them luck in their competition...

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005

I mean WTF......

OMFG your so right! Trash Parents suck donkey dick.

Times like this i feel the most attraction to you.

No homo*