FU to people not driving me home

infected4g64

I hate this name
Dec 25, 2005
Navarre, FL
yeah that's right. FU to the people who I expected to drive me home this new years. turns out eferyone I know got drunk and wasn't able to drive me home because of the abundance of coppers out and about tonight. I had to walk 2 m9iles home. FUUUUUUCK, it'stoo damn cold for this shit. If I stayed there I would have been made fun of and drawn on when i eventually passed out. F that shit.
dammit:arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::arrrh::arrrh:

it's cold out there. 5 F'ing degrees out. and I walked it, god I'm a moron

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
turns out eferyone I know got drunk (even meself) and wasn't able to drive me home because of the abundance of coppers out and about tonight. I had to walk 2 m9iles home.
no dry friends in town? better walking home then dead or in jail. or driving home with Billy Martin, Daryl Kile and Jim Leritz.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
Good thing a drunk didn't hit you while you were walking. They would have had a hell of a time getting all the hair and skull pieces out of their grill.

:action-sm

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
I wonder how the spunky li'l fella made it home. When he wakes up this morning, he'll realize that there were probably LOADS of ways he could have spent his life differently, but the best he could come up with last night was walking two lousy miles.

Which, for the record, is not exactly that far away.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
At least your alive..............

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
You probly could have seen this coming when every1 you expected to drive you home was drinking all night. YOU could have stopped drinking too you know. Maybe its 1/2 your fault and 1/2 thiers?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I wonder how the spunky li'l fella made it home. When he wakes up this morning, he'll realize that there were probably LOADS of ways he could have spent his life differently, but the best he could come up with last night was walking two lousy miles.

Which, for the record, is not exactly that far away.
Yeah, but if it was only 5 degrees, that 2 miles would feel like 20. And if he was that drunk, he couldn't run because he'd probably fall and then we'd be reading about some drunken reveler found frozen in South Dakota.

I would've called a cab. But that's just me :action-sm

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
cab? aren't they on horseback out there?

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
My early nomination for the whiny cunt of 2008

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
eh, happened to me plenty of times. thats part of the reason that i bought my durnago. if i get too drunk to drive i just sack out in the back of it, i keep a cheep wool blanket in all my cars for just such occasions, just remember to crack a window and sleep in the passenger side or in the back seat with the keys either in your pocket or on the floor of the car. that is also another reason that if im partying too far away from home to walk i will calm down a tad about an hour or two before i plan on leaving, many a night ive wished i quit long before i was ready to leave, and i like to drive my self, as for a cab....... guess what, when you leave the greater metro aria of any ware there's no such thing as a cab, or if you can get one it costs tons of money. i guess im just an ass since i like to plan ahead for such issues...... but that comes after many many mistakes, including a dui related crash that totaled a brand new truck

infected4g64

I hate this name
Dec 25, 2005
Navarre, FL
Yea.....
I talked to a few of my friends the next day and found out that they would have gave me a ride if I called them.
Dumb decision on my part.

No cash in the pocket for a cab that night.

First dumb decision on '08. Way to welcome in the year.

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
Next year, wear a jacket and comfortable shoes, and act like a fuckin' man. :action-sm

Holy shit, two miles is a 20 minute brisk walk.

Oct 16, 2002
N.J.
Yea.....
I talked to a few of my friends the next day and found out that they would have gave me a ride if I called them.
Dumb decision on my part.

No cash in the pocket for a cab that night.

First dumb decision on '08. Way to welcome in the year.
Your friends wouldn't lend you a few bucks?? It was 2 miles how much could it have cost?

Nice friends.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Your friends wouldn't lend you a few bucks?? It was 2 miles how much could it have cost?

Nice friends.
me and some "friends" ordered food one night at my buddy's house, and i came up a buck short, NO ONE would give me a buck, now mind you i bought two cases of beer, and smokes that night and some how or another my 6$ cheese steak turned into a 7.00$ one, i had to take the beer (i bought) out of one assholes hand and threaten to smash it over his head in front of the delivery driver to get a buck out of him, some people are complete assholes about money, this was the same crowd that i went camping with, i spent over 300$ on food for the weekend, for about 15 guys, i asked for 20$ from each of them and ate the difference, to this day (12 years later) there is still a couple of them bitching that i ripped them off, i finally handed the one guy 20$ and told him that it wasn't funny any more and if he mentioned it again i was going to punch him in the face..... i think i broke a bone in my hand. i just don't understand it, as far as im concerned any thing less than 100$ is a right off, and if i consider them friends it doesn't matter, nothing irritates me more than going out to dinner and having some cunt ask for the receipt and whip out a calculator.....

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
me and some "friends" ordered food one night at my buddy's house, and i came up a buck short, NO ONE would give me a buck, now mind you i bought two cases of beer, and smokes that night and some how or another my 6$ cheese steak turned into a 7.00$ one, i had to take the beer (i bought) out of one assholes hand and threaten to smash it over his head in front of the delivery driver to get a buck out of him, some people are complete assholes about money, this was the same crowd that i went camping with, i spent over 300$ on food for the weekend, for about 15 guys, i asked for 20$ from each of them and ate the difference, to this day (12 years later) there is still a couple of them bitching that i ripped them off, i finally handed the one guy 20$ and told him that it wasn't funny any more and if he mentioned it again i was going to punch him in the face..... i think i broke a bone in my hand. i just don't understand it, as far as im concerned any thing less than 100$ is a right off, and if i consider them friends it doesn't matter, nothing irritates me more than going out to dinner and having some cunt ask for the receipt and whip out a calculator.....
I have some black friends too.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
no dry friends in town? better walking home then dead or in jail. or driving home with Billy Martin, Daryl Kile and Jim Leritz.
Not that it matters, but Kile died in bed of a heart attack.
I can only assume he was a great driver.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
First,2 miles drunk,with all the weaving around and backing up,is prolly like 5 by the time you get home.
Second,Fez, one time we went out drinking and afterwards went to get breakfast. 4 of us. Waitress asked if we wanted separate checks,we all look at each other and say yes. We eat,drink coffee,bullshit and when it's time to leave,my buddy says " I don't have any money,you have to pay for my food." unfortunately we were far from home and in his car. Same guy was my roommate,and about 6 months later I came home to discover he had turned off all the utility's,took the money (mine) and moved out,owing me about $500 apart from the fucking deposits. Money will absolutely fuck a friendship.

L

LovelyMomma

u ugly??

Maybe they weren't drunk enough to wanna spend the evening with you. Are U Ugly????? Noone wants to be seen driving an ugly person home from a bar.:icon_lol: