FU to PEOPLE WHO CANT TAKE JOKES....

AND THEN ALWAYS BITCH AND MOAN AND CURSE LIKE RETARDS WHEN THEY REPLY TO THE MESSAGES!!!

FOFOLINA

Since I knowyou are fucking talking about me On this jay whjat ever... I do take a joke but like I said with the post I didnt like the fact that you used my last name thats all

[MADDEN VOICE] now here is a girl who when she gets mad acts dumber than when she is not mad[MADDEN VOICE]

FOFOLINA

what the hell are you talking about...Lay off my ass Jay god damn you just dont stop...

Well i dont see your name anywhere in title of this thread so if you think im talking about you then you must be someone who cant take a joke.

FOFOLINA

What ever it all goes back to that post that is why i know you did that so I can take a joke but what ever it is done now

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
The new and improved imoverherenow. Whew I gotta catch my breath. He is mad as hell and he's not gonna take this anymore. Big FU out to the old imoverherenow!!!..haha :D

Dude, IOHN... I hate to say it, but you're becoming a borderline Sean Cold... *pulls out .357* I'd really hate to take you out of ur misery... I like ya bro. ^^

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Keep it up with the top secret Iohn jokes.

Guido

If you're going through hell........KEEP GOING!!!
hummm....is this what happen's when I leave for acouple of weeks ??? Dont make me start a new Hitlist with you guys on it...dammit

Guido

Thanks bro....it's nice to be missed....I've been busy putting some stuff together....and working my yum-yum's off **sticking hands down pants** Here...have a whiff

Guido

lol..Good choice.....but it's the thought that counts......even though that saying came from people who give bad gifts....oh-yeah....check your mail too you tool-rack