FU to people who dont sell weed.

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
This country is ridiculous. Drug companies can sell shit that either makes you sicker, doesn't work, or kills you, and you can;t get a bag of weed in NYC to save your life. Weed is a surefire cure for depression. It gets rid of anxiety. It helps you sleep. It helps glaucoma patients. AND IT JUST FUCKING FEELS GOOD! Fuck our elected officials, and law enforcement for making it so impossible to score something that should be legal and has been decriminalized in so many places. The strange thing is that you can get crack and heroin everywhere. WTF?

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
Move to Kentucky. . . that's why it's called "The BlueGRASS State", ya know!:action-sm

Jan 6, 2006
You are only blaming society because you can't find a decent hook-up.

On a further note, you're 44 years old. 1) You're too old to be smoking pot and 2) No one wants to sell you pot because 44 year olds don't buy pot, they probaly think your a cop.

You could always just drive to Brentwood at 11PM, look for a ****** standing on a corner, and there you go.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
once you do get a good connection buy in bulk thats what i do, obtaining weight feels dirty at first but once you fight the urge to sell it off or go crazy partying its the only way to go. im down to two or three purchases a year.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
TYa man buy in bulk. Hes got a point. When you get down to 2 or 3 ounces you can re-up and your not dry the whole time if your supplier suddenly becomes nolonger available.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ

On a further note, you're 44 years old. 1) You're too old to be smoking pot and 2) No one wants to sell you pot because 44 year olds don't buy pot, they probaly think your a cop.

You could always just drive to Brentwood at 11PM, look for a ****** standing on a corner, and there you go.
too old to be smoking pot?? That's got to be the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard.

moron.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY

Wow using local references on long island already...

Jan 6, 2006
too old to be smoking pot?? That's got to be the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard.

moron.
Yeah ... maybe I should add sarcasm bars for some people. :action-sm

Wow using local references on long island already...
Hey, I drove into there when I was going to the Bayshore Mall ... it's pretty obvious it's one of "those" areas.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
he he he, yea i gots me some glockoma:cool3:

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.

I wouldn't buy a watermelon from a ******.