FU to people who stop for buses.....

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
that have their yellow lights on, isn't the law to stop for the RED ones? I mean these fucking dumb fat cunts in their tart carts stopping on the local highway and sitting in the SHOULDER letting a fucking kid off in his damn driveway and then another stops on the complete opposite side with her stupid fucking yellow lights on to oblige some antiquated law, now I have to sit there like an ass while they converse with the mother or whoever the fuck. FUCK you the law is red but if you don't need traffic to stop, like for a kid who is crossing the street, then dont turn your stupid assed lights on! Assholes

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I am pretty sure sure as long as someone is getting off you are supposed to stop, they should put out that tupid stop sign thing but even if it is across the street from you, you can still be ticketed... and its like a 500 buck fine in NYC

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
yea but, they arent a big ole bus letting kids off its a tart cart with a predetermined destination. And to block up 2 sides of a divided highway, and then sit there and flap their big fat fucking gums. plus Red is the stop sign not yellow.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Dude I agree, BUT if they are letting kids off the you are SUPPOSED to stop, personally i can care less if you do, but if you get some douchebag cop that feels like writing you a ticket then you'll be fucked.

I used to drive around people that stopped on the opposite side of the street for them until I learned how high of a fine it is... now I smoke a cigarette and wait it out, its annoying but 500 dollar fine is a lil more annoying

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
In Jersey, not stopping for a bus runs you an EIGHT point ticket and something like $500! Holy Auto Insurance Sodomy, Batman!!
I'll play it safe and stop!

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
most of the states laws are to only stop it the red lights are flashing. Most bus drivers are cool and will sit there for a minute to let vehicles that are close enough to get by before hitting the red lights. it used to be only stop if the bus is on your side of the road but now either side and only on undivided roadways. If there is an island or even the double double line turn lane, it is a divided road.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Gotta be safe with kids... Even the normal ones are half retarded.

I hate they stop at railroads... I mean WTF ya cant see a fucking train comming?

Jan 6, 2006
Might as well have been 'FU to People Who Obey the Law'.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Yellow or red, I don't care ... I stop. You never know when a kid is just going to dart out into the street. I'd rather err on the side of caution then have to deal with a ticket and points or worse hitting a kid.

That's just me though .... I don't pay attention to what others do

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Yeah I dont feel like running any kids over anytime soon.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I am an asshole on the road, I will cut my own Grandmother off. But the one thing I do do is stop for school buses, a brief minute out of my day, so I dont mow down some kid is fine by me.

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
omg I'm not saying I don't stop or break the law, I am saying that the fucking bus driver is an asshole for not using the correct lights. RED TO Stop, yellow to warn that they are stopping. And then I further complained that they sit there talking like we all aren't waiting to go. some of you people need to learn to read. :D

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
omg I'm not saying I don't stop or break the law, I am saying that the fucking bus driver is an asshole for not using the correct lights. RED TO Stop, yellow to warn that they are stopping. And then I further complained that they sit there talking like we all aren't waiting to go. some of you people need to learn to read. :D

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Fuck 'em. Even if the little bastards live next door to each other, school buses are still dropping them off one at a time and taking fucking forever to make it down a rural road. If a bus driver with a conga line of cars behind her decides to be nice and pulls over to let us all pass, I don't want to be stuck behind the dumb ass that doesn't understand that it's OK to go around a bus that doesn't have the red lights on.