FU TO PROTESTERS

DIRTY_HARRY

The same people that want to rehab three time losers or lifers in prisons. The same people that think rapists need a hug and now thise same dushbags that think those poor people shoult be slaped on the rist need to bend over and get a HUGE FU from the rest of America. FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FU

Couldn't agree more. Bigtime FU. The rapists who need a hug part especially gets me. Yeah, they need a hug by Anna Nicole Smith. That ought to cure them from their rapist criminal past. ;) I hate those pro-life people, too. The anti-abortion ones. That's not a human being, just a bunch of cells. If it were a human, I would find him in the phone book. That's what I think. :p

FOFOLINA

Protesters Suck balls
they need to stop this shit and complain about something else god damn fuckers!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

DIRTY_HARRY

Iam going to protest against people protesting.
Their the same people that bomb abortion clinics becayse they are pro lofe????Go figure "Lets kill people because we are pro life" lol
That stinksssssss

JohnnyMedic

Wow the peacenicks are protesting. These are the same people who smoke pot and spread aids.....I think we should sentince them to having to lick the Fumunda Cheese from the Assmans taint!

DIRTY_HARRY

I have to say If I were a rapist I would enjoy a hug from Anna Nicole Smith. lol

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by DIRTY_HARRY:
<STRONG>I have to say If I were a rapist I would enjoy a hug from Anna Nicole Smith. lol</STRONG>
you want that cause her boobs a huge and they are like pillows :D

DIRTY_HARRY

well, um a yeah
over stuffed pillows at that. News flash Jrsy Girls are bigger. :)

[ 10-24-2001: Message edited by: DIRTY_HARRY ]