FU to Republicans and Democrats

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I just got back from a 5 day cruise on Friday. I notice my answering machine has messages. Six fucking messages from the Republican Party..two from John McCain himself, babbleing about whatever the fuck he could spit out before I hit the "next" button.

I have recieved at least 10 different pieces of junk mail from both Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama soliciting for donations. Hmmm. Do I support a mouthy woman or an uppity negro to run the country. I just put each others literature in the pre paid envelopes and mail it back.

No more than 10 minutes ago I'm awakened from a much needed nap by the phone ringing. I recieved a phone call from the "Democratic Action Committee" with an important update. I had an update for the girl on the other end...click. Why the fuck would anyone think I would want to discuss this horseshit on a Sunday afternoon.

Don't ever register to vote.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Get Privacy Block....anyone calling from a cell phone or blocked number has to go give their name or company before the call will even go through to you. Unfortunately, the Do Not Call Registry doesn't block campaign calls. Oh and Privacy Block is only a few bucks a month...but it beats having courtesy calls and bullshit prank calls getting through.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Do Not Call list still doesnt prevent "your credit card company" from calling to let me know about special offers. Still, 1 call per week id better than 3 at dinner time every day.

Debbie1125

No calls on my phone so far, but I am on the DO NOT CALL list, so that could be why.

With reference to the candidates for both parties, they suck..all of them.

I think I'll write Lil Jimmy's name on the ballot in November.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
ha! I disconnected my land line and there's 'no further information' when you dial it so they can't get my cell phone #

I shouldn't have to explain this but I'll go ahead.

Its a take on the movie "Network".

The commercial is successful. You are thinking about it, you are talking about it and were compelled to post about it on a message board.
:action-sm

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I have recieved at least 10 different pieces of junk mail from both Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama soliciting for donations. Hmmm. Do I support a mouthy woman or an uppity negro to run the country. I just put each others literature in the pre paid envelopes and mail it back.
That is fucking funny.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
What, do you think you "got me"? Please...it is not even close to being the same thing, stupid.

A commercial is a solicitation that while unpleasant, is part of the program one is listening to or watching. This is understood and accepted by the viewer/listener as part of the programming.

A phone call in the middle of the afternoon for a donation to a political party is an unwanted annoyance that I didn't ask for.

Try a little harder next time, idiot.:action-sm

Salem

Midgets = funny
What, do you think you "got me"? Please...it is not even close to being the same thing, stupid.

A commercial is a solicitation that while unpleasant, is part of the program one is listening to or watching. This is understood and accepted by the viewer/listener as part of the programming.

A phone call in the middle of the afternoon for a donation to a political party is an unwanted annoyance that I didn't ask for.

Try a little harder next time, idiot.:action-sm
Gotta agree with this. As much as I hate commercials, they are expected.

Top Bottom