FU to Sallie Mae

ern

Hiding behind my keyboard
Jan 25, 2006
someone seems to be learning economics outside of college. Yes, you will be paying for that lesson the hard way.

I love it when I talk to kids about college and they say "I'll just get some loans", or they look at you with that blank expression like "what do you mean how will I pay for it". Most of the kids I have dealt with think they DESERVE to go to college, and the government should pay for it. Of course most of them have never had a job, and think mommy and daddy should pay the difference.

Not saying this is your case sweet potato pune, just commenting on the topic in general. However, the comment about learning econ was directed at you.

Fendbass22

Jan 21, 2006
Maine
You know what I really hate is that Astrive student loan commerical. "Upto $40,000 a year". Thats not even for the tuition itself. They are advertising $40,000 in 'play money' while at college.

Here's an idea students. Put down the beer and PS3 controller and get a fucking job. Even though daddy deposits $100 a week to pay for that beer, how about you start paying the tuition bills early?

I paid between $650-800 a month for 5 years on a payment plan to avoid getting loans. Smartest decision I have ever made.

hotshot70

Dec 29, 2006
Iowa USA
I want to send an FU to the Broadway Cab Company in Portland Oregon. I spent vacation out there during Pride weekend. I was with a friend (who is a performer). It took over 30 minutes just to call them. Then the cabbie was rude. Finally, when I was leaning to get out, my wallet fell into the seat, but before I could get it, the cab took off! I called the company to report it and they said they would contact the cabbie. When they called back 5 minutes later, they said there was no wallet. Anyone in the Portland Oregon area, PLEASE BOYCOTT BROADWAY CAB! SO to the Broadway Cab of Portland I say a great big:
FUCK YOU!

Fendbass22

Jan 21, 2006
Maine
I want to send an FU to the Broadway Cab Company in Portland Oregon. I spent vacation out there during Pride weekend. I was with a friend (who is a performer). It took over 30 minutes just to call them. Then the cabbie was rude. Finally, when I was leaning to get out, my wallet fell into the seat, but before I could get it, the cab took off! I called the company to report it and they said they would contact the cabbie. When they called back 5 minutes later, they said there was no wallet. Anyone in the Portland Oregon area, PLEASE BOYCOTT BROADWAY CAB! SO to the Broadway Cab of Portland I say a great big:
FUCK YOU!
...um maybe Sallie Mae funds cabbies???

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
FUCK YOU!
Way to hijack a thread. Thread Terrorist???

hotshot70

Dec 29, 2006
Iowa USA
sorry about that. I fucked up. Meant to make new thread and hit wrong one. go ahead and delete it. I'll post it in right place