FU to Sandy Kane!

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Why does she continue to go on the show when noone likes her and throws stuff at her??? Even Opie must be getting tired of her. Twatto is getting old and it is not endearing O&A with their guests! Her bad songs are funny though.

FOFOLINA

she is just so fuckin nasty and makes me so sick...her voice kills me yes f u to her

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
darm why u had to bring up that name

armymad

fu to here and for takeinf this pic

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
ARMYMAD WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH THAT IS JUST SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

armymad

For the love of god that not good
:eek: :eek: :eek:

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Once again, Sandy Kane makes us throw-up.

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: Sonof Spaz ]

FOFOLINA

Ok I did say i was not goin to post on this.
But shit Armymad what the fuck buddy?
I have been puking and gaging since i heard it. not to mention i dont want to eat a thing now cause i have that fuckin image in my head she needs to just die.

hollyvoodoo

Equal opportunity ass-kicker
holy smokes, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!?!?! why did you have to post that nasty, disgusting, gross-out picture, Armymad?? This is the sickest thing I've seen in my life. Good thing I haven't had a bite to eat today (too busy at work) or I would have thrown up right on the keyboard! I hope O&A were wearing rubber suits with gas masks for the show today. YUCK! :eek: I wouldn't agree to share the same building with Sandy Kane even if they paid me!

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Post more HOT pics!!! Love the camel toe one.

You know what is more disgusting than Sandy Cane? Sandy Cane on the BANG BUS!!!!
"AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!"
The horror...THE HORROR!!!!

You know what is more disgusting than Sandy Cane? Sandy Cane on the BANG BUS!!!!
"AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!"
The horror...THE HORROR!!!!
F.U. to Sandy Cane for being hideous & a big F.U. to myself for thinking about her.

sorry for the double post

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: El Camino ]