FU to so many assholes... so few bullets

What's the worst thing that ever happened to you? An event of a person (or both) that you can't forget and keep re-living over and over, even have nightmares about it? When something or someone put you down so bad you wished you were dead? :eek: Vent it here, rant and rave all you want. I've got my own story to tell... Just wanna see if this topic catches on first.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
The day I lost someone in my family. :( :(

DIRTY_HARRY

The day I was jumped by 10 teens . I remember that well. I wasnt allowed to get off the bus and had my wife with me. I sent her out the back door and barrled thru the crowd out the front. they all pounded me on my back and head at the same time . I gave started going under and something told me no and I went into another zone. I started to throw punches and clocked about three then grabed one by the neck and started to choke him.the others backed off. I took my wife rto the bar and had 8 shots of teauilla. we went home I wasnt dirty harry that day . I was Rambo lol Waot I didnt go home I went to the Hosp and the hosp called the cops on me?????? Go figure, I guess you have to report that shit. :cool:

I don't think things in my life have ever been worse than they are now. My grandfather (who by the way is my only family) suffered a stroke and is in critical condition. While I was at the hospital, the boss found someone to replace me. I lost my job. My girlfriend left me for another musician who allegedly has a record deal in the works. Can my f***ing life get any worse??? :mad:

JohnnyMedic

My worst day was watching my brothers and sisters go into certain doom on September 11

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
the worse day of my left was the frist day i join the army
the day my girl friend was **** and kill
and sept the 11

DIRTY_HARRY

WERE GONNA GET A BETTER LIFE NOW WATCH AND SEE

[ 10-12-2001: Message edited by: DIRTY_HARRY ]

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by armymad:
<STRONG>the worse day of my left was the frist day i join the army
the day my girl friend was **** and kill
</STRONG>
My God Army mad I am so sorry to hear that
God that is just horrible I am so sorry babe :( :( :( :(

Armymad, I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you. This is just horrible. I'm so sorry. :( :eek: :( Now I'm not sure if I should tell my story because compared to this it's nothing... :(