Tonight I was being nice and carrying some laundry to my grandma's apt. when I heard a firework being set off. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the damn thing land in some bushes about 10 ft away. It was sparking and set a bunch of leaves and twigs on fire. I ran from my grandmas and went to my house up front, ran to the basement and turned on a garden hose. Luckily by the time I got out back, a neighbor put the flames out with a water pitcher. I wanted to make sure the shit didn't spark back up, so I hosed it down for about 5 minutes. I understand the joys of setting off fireworks and firecrackers, but I also have some flamable stuff in my yard not even 10 yards from where it landed, including a fairly new Charbroil propane grill and my dads truck. So FU to the irresponsible douches.