FU to stupid people

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
Sep 3, 2004
near philly
Tonight I was being nice and carrying some laundry to my grandma's apt. when I heard a firework being set off. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the damn thing land in some bushes about 10 ft away. It was sparking and set a bunch of leaves and twigs on fire.

I ran from my grandmas and went to my house up front, ran to the basement and turned on a garden hose. Luckily by the time I got out back, a neighbor put the flames out with a water pitcher. I wanted to make sure the shit didn't spark back up, so I hosed it down for about 5 minutes.

I understand the joys of setting off fireworks and firecrackers, but I also have some flamable stuff in my yard not even 10 yards from where it landed, including a fairly new Charbroil propane grill and my dads truck.

So FU to the irresponsible douches.

Nothing Sound

Riding the Biggest Wave
Dec 9, 2004
Next to aleash
I understand the joys of setting off fireworks and firecrackers, but I also have some flamable stuff in my yard not even 10 yards from where it landed, including a fairly new Charbroil propane grill and my dads truck.
Because when you set them off you can accurately plan where they're going to land?

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
I think you are asking for an awful lot to expect that people have common sense. this is america dammit. you don't have to have common sense and you certainly don't have to be responsible for your actions.