Wackbag Staff
They all should be put out of their misery. :mad: :mad: :mad:

FOFOLINA

Just blow fuckin palestine off the fuckin map
thos pure prick mother fuckers
words cant even express this fuckin bullshit
that these scum fuckers did..they should all just die

JrsyGrl1958

Not only should they die, but it should be a long, slow and extremely torturous death!!!

From where I work in NJ we could see the fire coming from the first plane crash. I work for a company that deals mainly in New York with New York companies. One of the women I work with has a nephew that works in the Pentagon, and when we left she still did not know if he was dead or alive. Another woman has a son that works in the first building hit on the 50th floor, and she could not get thru to see if was ok. Also, a few people that I work with were in New York today on appointments. I pray that I get to see their faces at work tomorrow.

Even our children were extremely affected by today's tragedy. Harry and I have a 7 year old son that we took out of school early today, and I was already heartbroken from the day's events, but I literally felt the pain when we got home, put on the tv, and our son was watching with us. We must have been watching for about an hour or so when he turned to us and asked if these people were going to come to New Jersey. All I could do at that point was take him in my arms and hug him as tight as I could while the tears came pouring out. I promised him that mommy would not let anything happen to him, but I was wrong because now that I think about it, he saw something today that no child should ever have to see. I'm sure it is something he will remember for a long time!!! AND FOR THAT I SAY YOU MOTHER FUCKIN TERRORIST MUST DIE!!! DIE BASTARDS!!! DIE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO SO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! JUST DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
ash and glass.