FU to that helicopter in COD 4

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I fucking hate it. I'm not saying take it out or not to use it, but I fucking hate it and think its the cheesiest way to get a kill. I don't know how many times I've had some idiots head lined up in my sights and am 1 millisecond from pulling the trigger when that fucking helicopter takes me out. Or when I find a nice hiding spot, racking up a few kills, and the next thing I know, I'm watching the gunner shoot me from the killcam.

Fuck You to that helicopter and fuck you to everyone that uses it (except for me).

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
I think the airstrike has got to be worse. Been killed by that more times than the chopper.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
Shoot them down. Even if you don't have RPGs you can take one down easily with any of the light machine guns.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
I fucking hate the helicopter almost as much as I hate spawning into the middle of an airstrike.

But, when I get killed while one's in the air, I change my class to my LMG and take the fucker out with one clip.

I'm guessing that sniping doesn't work on it, though I can't figure out why. It works in most parts of the campaign...it should work in multiplayer.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
IW admitted that sniper rifles have a hit detection problem online. They're working on that and other li'l things that need a patch.

WhiteHonkyDevil

IW admitted that sniper rifles have a hit detection problem online. They're working on that and other li'l things that need a patch.
That'd be nice. I was wondering why the fuck it seems like I can shoot people several times in the dome with a Barrett, and have nothing come of it.

Also I dont think there is a need for the copter on Shipment. Nor should you be abel to call in an air strike.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Also I dont think there is a need for the copter on Shipment. Nor should you be abel to call in an air strike.
air support should be banned from shipment, as well as martyrdom

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
That'd be nice. I was wondering why the fuck it seems like I can shoot people several times in the dome with a Barrett, and have nothing come of it.
i gave up on the barrett, i tried it many many times and it seems that i cant hit shit with it, i even gave up on the head shot and just started going for the body, i hit one guy at least 5 times, and didn't even knock the guy down, i was pissed, the same shot with any of the other sniper rifles would have taken them down, hell ive even pulled off incredible shots with pistols that were better than that fucking barrett, as for the helo.... eh, i just run for cover now when ever it comes out, and ive taken one down with my G3, the trick is to aim between the roter and the body of the helo.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Thing is, no1 should be able to call either on shipment. Somebody is hiding in a corner camping ("camping" defined - stratigicly pitching a tent and cooking smores and hot dogs over a small fire while enjoying a few beers over a small fire while shooting/killing any1/anything that walks by my tiny view that just so happens to be protected on 3 sides) like a bitch. :mad4:

Salem

Midgets = funny
Thing is, no1 should be able to call either on shipment. Somebody is hiding in a corner camping ("camping" defined - stratigicly pitching a tent and cooking smores and hot dogs over a small fire while enjoying a few beers over a small fire while shooting/killing any1/anything that walks by my tiny view that just so happens to be protected on 3 sides) like a bitch. :mad4:

F

FuckAFetus

I've started playing recently, and I was just about to finally hit a 5-kill streak when that FUCKING HELICOPTER capped me from above as I was lining my scope on a motherfucker. I was so pissed I could have shit one of my kidneys.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Take cover, get LMG, and rip that fucker apart, repeat as needed.

air support should be banned from shipment, as well as martyrdom

frags should be banned in shipment as well. fuckers pick 3 stun ones and 3 frags and just throw them around. and rack up kills.

Yes, the helicopers are horrid in general. airstrikes aren't bad because they are one shot deals....I have had a helicopter follow me around the whole board before....sucks.

al885

Yeah i get so pissed off with airstrikes, nades, and choppers on shipment. Those should be disabled on that map.

WhiteHonkyDevil

I've noticed that since I started playing hardcore modes, the helicopters are pretty much ineffective. Even when a UAV is in the air.

Of course, any time I call in a helicopter it will only get 1 or 2 kills before leaving (hardcore or not).

R.BuddDwyer

Don't disable them on the map itself, just make airstrikes and helis unselectable options in servers. I'd still like to be able to take part in a ~50 person Shipment shitstorm with them enabled once in a while.

Top Bottom