FU to the animals that live above us!

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
Who the fuck throws garbage out of their apartment window onto someones air conditioner?!?!?

Fucking Niggs thats who!

I just had to spray fucking baked ziti off of my AC with a bottle of water. A few months ago it was a garbage bag with cans of redbull and bottles.

I fucking wish I knew which apartment it was so I can smear shit all over their front door.

I can't wait to move

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
Maybe they are paying you back for all the noise you guys (AF) make..:)

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
That's technically littering, call the cops or something.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
If I knew which apartment it came from I would, or just call the landlords and try to get them evicted but it can be any of the apartments directly above us so that leaves 3.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Heh. I used to do that all the time, though I made sure it cleared the nearby grounds and made it into the woods.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
You guys need to move out of the ghetto :) Or at least some place with wider streets... :)

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Here's the best apartment-living story ever, IMHO. Let me lay this out..

My friend had an apartment on 2nd floor. Apartment directly below him is occupied by a black couple. Apartment directly above is occupied by a Pakistani/Indian couple. One day, the black woman was out on her balcony and the P/I woman was out on hers, and they were yelling back and forth at each other. Well, the P/I woman decided to end the argument by taking this huge pot of some concoction she was making out onto the balcony, and summarily dumping it down on the woman on the first floor. Well, a bunch of this shit ends up on my buddy's balcony.

So, the next day I am over my buddy's apartment. In the hallway, we see the P/I woman's husband who actually had always been pretty cool. My buddy stops him, explains the situation, and the P/I dude apologizes and says he will take care of the problem. We go in my buddy's apartment and we hear the dude go up the steps and into his apartment. Then we hear him start yelling at his wife:

Husband : Dibble-dabble, dibble-dabble...

Wife: Dibble-dabble, dibble, dabble...

Husband (LOUDER): Dibble-dabble, dibble-dabble...

Wife (EVEN LOUDER): Dibble-dabble, dibble-dab-

SLAP!

Husband (LOUD): Dibble-dabble, dibble-dabble....

Wife: (LOUD/higher-pitch): Dibble-dabble, dibble-

SLAP!

Wife: (slightly less loud): Dibble-dabble, dibble -

SLAP!

SLAP! SLAP SLAP!

Next day:

My buddy sees the P/I guy and he tells my buddy that the situation has been corrected, and assures him there won't be any further difficulties.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
hahahahahaha

he probably cut that bitches clit off

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
get some of those dishwashing gloves and a handy stick and do your own CSI investigation. There has to be something in the bag that tells you who's apartment it is.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
My buddy has since moved to Arizona, but I still see the P/I guy. He owns a Quickie-Mart type place near the apartment complex where this took place. I actually was in there recently and once I saw him I remembered the incident and had a good laugh to myself.