FU to the FBI's top 10

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
So.... I had reason to research the FBI's top 10 most wanted tonight.

Bin Laden is on the list.... no shit.... but not #1.
Now you might ask yourself.... who the fuck is ahead of Bin Laden?!???!!!! WHO THE FUCK ORGANIZED THE KILLING OF 1,000+ HUMANS????!!!!!!! Good fucking question.

THIS guy is #1.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Manuel_Gerena
This is the most wanted man in America. There ya have it folks. A bank robber is higher up on the most wanted list then.... Bin Laden.

Wait... #2 isn't Bin Laden either.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Stewart_Godwin
I'll admit, this guy was a little bit naughty, but didn't kill innocent people where the death count involves a comma to explain the number of victims. My best guess is everything this guy did was drug related.

And finally.... #3. Bin Laden.
FINALLY! The guy involved in 9/11. The mastermind. The piece of dogshit he is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden
Holy fuck. We're more worried about a bank robber and a drug dealer more than a fucking terrorist the operates an army. Fuck I'm irritated tonight.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
Bin Laden is only on the list as a PR stunt. FBI is a domestic agency. Nabbing Bin Laden isnt their job.

BravoSierra

Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
And also.....

We are paying taxes.... yes. For state and federal. State, hopefully you feel the effects of "tax payer dollars" more frequently than federal.

"I got a pot hole in front of my house that I drive over every fucking day and it's huge."
"We be there within in the month"

FINE! Be it. Hopefully it gets fixed.

BUT! YES! HERE IT IS FOLKS! Federal tax pays for a guy to say "This is what the #1 fugitive would look like if he were walking around today." I believe this is a country wide thing, not international.

Here's the kid toucher... picture was taken in 1994.

Decent picture... Very accurate. Shows everything as far as his face goes. Now, lets say... or just pretend this man were walking around (which he still is) in the year 2000. That's just 6 years, I understand that. Here's the fuckstain representation of him 6 years after the photo.

In 6 years, this guy kept the same haircut.... but grew a mustache. He's more wanted than Bin Laden by the way. Lock up the kids.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
At this point does he even really need to be on the list? who doesnt know his stupid face by now, and who doesnt know hes wanted... I would post a nobody than have bin laden take up a spot... just sayin.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
At this point does he even really need to be on the list? who doesnt know his stupid face by now, and who doesnt know hes wanted... I would post a nobody than have bin laden take up a spot... just sayin.

BravoSierra

Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Point is, he's on the list. And he's #3. Laden has the potential of starting another world war and a fucking bank robber and drug dealer/murderer beats him out on the top 10 list. This top 10 has the same potential as any David Letterman's horsefuck list everynight.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
If Madonna was the most wanted person in America.. Would you really need to post her picture as a priority? No, everyones seen her, everyone knows her.

no signs needed.

besides hes probably already dead, and the fbi knows it.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
hes most likely a political commodity and we arent interested enough in purchasing him for arrest. who ever has got him wants something that we dont feel like giving them.
our government probably knows exactly where he is and could take him by force whenever they feel like. but dont because the political ramifications or something else.
its probably all about politics and nothing to do with police work.

the cia publicly stopped investigating/hunting him in like 2005.

BravoSierra

Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
If Madonna was the most wanted person in America.. Would you really need to post her picture as a priority? No, everyones seen her, everyone knows her.

no signs needed.

Well, Madonna would never be the most wanted person in America because she doesn't live here anymore. She's "too good for this country."

I'm pissed off because somewhere down the line, someone thought a drug dealer/murderer needed to be dealt with more than fucking Bin Laden. Laden's crime still effects us whether he's alive or not, yet he's #3. The only person that should ever beat out Bin Laden is Hitler. Thank god there's no rumor of him "still being alive" like Elvis.

If Bin Laden were dead, trust me... we would know. There would never be an argument over whether he's dead or not. His head would be stuck on a spear and shown for all to see.