FU to the fucko in the minivan

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I hope you had fun slamming on your breaks. WTF were you trying to prove? You drive a fucking ford minivan for fucks sake. Next time, back the fuck off my bumper and I WILL drive faster than the speed limit. See, I paid attention in Drivers Ed, and was told that when someone was tailgating to increase the distance between myself & the car in front of me. Maybe if you had backed the fuck off I would have gone faster than the speed limit.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
I wish I could get on board with this one as your anger is very intriguing, but I'm not sure what happened here.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
That time of the month I presume:action-sm

Ren5150

Linger Longerer
Aug 1, 2001
I enjoy when people tailgate me. Hitting those brakes while looking in the mirror is a pisser. THey freak, slam on their brakes and come close to losing control.

Always a fun trip when they shit their pants.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
You could of just said "Minivan" and we'd knew whoever was driving it was a fucko

PDX909

May 12, 2007
Portland, OR
And the asshole following you is always on the fucking mobile phone, or looking in their mirror at themselves, or shouting at their kids.. I had a dumb twat reading a book behind me yesterday... you should have seen the look on her face when I stood on the brakes.. fucking pricelss, wish I'd had a camera.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
And the asshole following you is always on the fucking mobile phone, or looking in their mirror at themselves, or shouting at their kids.. I had a dumb twat reading a book behind me yesterday... you should have seen the look on her face when I stood on the brakes.. fucking pricelss, wish I'd had a camera.
When I was a kid, we got hit stopped by an asshole in a minivan doing 60. Caved the entire back end in.. his reason? "My kid was picking his nose" Kicker was his wife was in the back seat taking care of the situation...

One of his kids left in a stretcher..at that point i knew i was an asshole, as i was kind of glad..

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
but if so many people didn't hog the left lane doing their sunday best speed then less people would tailgate

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
A lot of them there Joos drive those minivans, just sayin.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I wish I could get on board with this one as your anger is very intriguing, but I'm not sure what happened here.
I didn't accelerate fast enough when the light turned green, and the prick in the minivan wouldn't get off my ass. So I kept a very safe driving distance between me & the car in front of me. The retard didn't know what it meant when I tapped my brakes, and when we came to the next red light (still with a lot of distance between me & the car in front) I did the quick brake slam, and he screeched to a halt. The fucko STILL didn't get it.

That time of the month I presume:action-sm
Nope. That's at least a week or two away. I just hate tailgaters, that's all. :action-sm

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Hate these fucks.. love to torture them. I usually push a little when I'm in the left lane, but some jack asses think tha the lane is soley for them to fly by at 80 mph. If I get that shit coming out of a light, I'll take the time to look both ways before I move through the next one.

And the idiots on the phone in the lane doing 60 on a major highway... fuck them. I come screaming up on their tail & drop back repeatidly. (only of they're going ridiculously slow) Love to see their heads look at the mirror and the phone go down.

The Phoenix

Oh, figure it out already!
May 19, 2007
Side roads and lights are another story but on the highway I don't give a shit if you THINK you're going fast enough. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!
If you're doing 80 and I'm doing 90, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!
No excuse to hold any one up on a multilane highway EVER.

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
yeah, can you clarify, was it a multi lane road? could you get right and let the van pass? Maybe the driver had to take a shit and had Fez's disease and could only crap at home...Just get out of the way. If someone is willing to risk their own well being and yours don't double down and drive like an asshole too. Just get out of the way. Best bet the two of you cause an accident and fuck up everyones drive...

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I RARELY drive in the left lane on a highway these days.

As for this incident, I was in the left of the 2 lanes and accelerated like a normal human being with the rest of the traffic and was going with the flow and keeping a safe following distance. HE was the fucking ass doing the tailgating.

And if he's got what you call the "Fez Disease" then there's not a chance he's gonna shit in the van, is there?

I hope he crashes into the back of a bus. Maybe then he'll learn his lesson.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I didn't accelerate fast enough when the light turned green, and the prick in the minivan wouldn't get off my ass. So I kept a very safe driving distance between me & the car in front of me. The retard didn't know what it meant when I tapped my brakes, and when we came to the next red light (still with a lot of distance between me & the car in front) I did the quick brake slam, and he screeched to a halt. The fucko STILL didn't get it.

Nope. That's at least a week or two away. I just hate tailgaters, that's all. :action-sm
I was going to say you were being a passive aggressive douchefuck for slowing down just because you were being tailgated. but since there was someone in front of you and this wasn't on the expressway, he was obviously in the wrong, and I wish you had made the guy lose control and hit a lightpost. :icon_mrgr

BGrant

Feb 1, 2006
So was the flag/air freshener hanging off the rear view mirror Guatamalan, Salvadoran, or Venezuelan? Those fuckers love the old, banged up minivans.....