Fu To The Guys Who Decided Parking Lots Should Be Rat Mazes.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
My truck is over 20 feet long and aroung 14,000 lbs.... WTF is up with these parking lots?

remember when a parking lot was a LOT!

Im guessing it cuts down on speed and accidents. But I am sick and tired off me being penalized for the rest of the retarded society i live in,... I can eat a pizza talk on a phone and drive like Mario Andretti.

today was particularly stressful, and I just fucking snapped in one of these overdesigned fucking , rediculous, rat mazes.

P.S Im also annoyed by the spacing between parking lanes... try to back a 20 foot truck out of a parking spot with the next row of cars 15 feet away.:arrrh:

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Yeah some lots are rediculous...the closest Best Buy to me has the most frustrating lot ever...There is one entrance and exit for that store, Tweeter, a Macaroni Grill, and a bunch of other places that are dispersed through the complex (rather then in 1 strip) and there are multiple lanes that simply run into dead ends and then you have those angled spots...complete clusterfuck and I fuck myself without fail everytime i hit that cunt...

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Its not even the stores ,,, I think its somr township ordinance or some shit... I went to a town meeting and " THE DUMP" furniture store wanted to move into an old " BRADLEES" building ... hadthe old style normal lot.

TWP Officials said they would have to completly landscape andredisign the parking lot.. the DUMP rep basicly said... FUCK YOU. we will take our business elsewhere and you can keep your empty building fucko.

twp guy goes... well, mayby wecan overlook it...lol.... douchebags lookin to get theirfriends work,,, thats all it is.

and it pisses me the fuck off!

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
That's why I bike. If there's no bike rack near the door, the bike is coming inside with me. You don't want a bike in your store? Go fuck yourself, get a bike rack.