FU to the keyboard letters 'X' and 'C'

I hate that every time you try and write "hold on a sec"...... it mostly comes out "hold on a sex". Then whoever is on the other end of the IM has to write "ROFLULZ YOU SAYZ SEX", cause it's just oh so funny :icon_roll.

blazin

Does it? Do They? Is it?

Beeman99

I hate that every time you try and write "hold on a sec"...... it mostly comes out "hold on a sex". Then whoever is on the other end of the IM has to write "ROFLULZ YOU SAYZ SEX", cause it's just oh so funny :icon_roll.
I guess if I was a 19 year old boy desperate for approval from O&A and all the message boards I'd find it funny as well

seeinred

White Death
I don't have the keenest observation skills, but I'd say the answer to that question is fairly obvious.

As for the original point of this thread, you mean to tell me that every time you type the letter "c" it comes out as an "x"?

As for the original point of this thread, you mean to tell me that every time you type the letter "c" it comes out as an "x"?
I'm a fast typist, and sometimes you accidentally hit the wrong key. That's not a big deal. What sucks is when it's fast though, and you want to write "sec" and comes out as "sex"....... to which whoever is on the receiving end thinks it's hilarious...... when it's really not.

seeinred

White Death
Type out the whole word then, sexond doesn't have quite the same juvenile hilarity as sex

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Thinking back to Psych I, that would be considered a Freudian slip ... subconsciously you're desperate for sex and that's why you're typing it. Most people do not have a problem typing sex for sec.

Find some guy and let him butt-fuck you and you'll never type the word incorrectly again.

Another problem solved by Ma ;)

But without the 'x' and 'c' how would you type out 'hxc' when someone asks you to describe yourself?

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
the worse problem is when you miss one letter when typing bigger

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
are you just having troulbe writing "stick your cocks in my cunts"?

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
and why exactly would you have to even type hold on a sec? you are fucking IM'ing and by the posts i've read i seriously doubt any conversation you're involved in would have the other party waiting on the edge of his seat for a response from you..it's fucking IM you answer when you answer if you don't fuck em they'll get the hint

I hate that every time you try and write "hold on a sec"...... it mostly comes out "hold on a sex". Then whoever is on the other end of the IM has to write [highlight]"ROFLULZ YOU SAYZ SEX"[/highlight], cause it's just oh so funny :icon_roll.
Stop chatting with children.

Top Bottom