FU to the Negroid Youth taking his sweet time as I was pulling out of my driveway

BGrant

Feb 1, 2006
I go to pull out of my driveway this morning to start the commute to work and this negroid youth with a bigger than normal dew rag walks slowly by and slows down, making what would take seconds to do if he were a normal human being seem like minutes. The cocksucker had a peverted smile on his face as if he accomplished something really big and important, and as I was thinking of telling him that the only reason he's around is because his momma didn't have the good sense to swallow, I just continued on with my ride to work, letting it get to me a bit. I know, at the end of the day I'm still white and he's black, and that is the best revenge, but I just loathe these shits who embrace those stupid clothing trends like its some new religion and think everything has to have a gangsta twist to it. Shithead. Fucking Schwoogie trash, no wonder even the laziest Mexican does better than you ever will in five years time.

TravisRB69

Mar 6, 2006
Sidney, MT
Holy shit. Ship that negro off to Denver to work the McDonald's in the airport there with the rest of his kind.

A little off topic, but I've never seen so big a Coon Convention in my life until I saw behind that counter.

Fucking savages.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Took this loser white chick friend of mine to camden yesterday to the social services place to get help getting her own low income crib.... me, her and 150 swoogies......total chaos.... the noise of them telling each other how to get over is incredible. " Well my claims is run out, i iz here to start a new one , Know wa im sayin?" MhMMM. gets yours" ughh it was hell.

But heres the true creepy part.

sure you expect the patrons to be kinda scuzzy.

now lets talk about the employees.....out of I would venture to guess 50 state workers... not one white face. either latino or black.....how does this happen? thats a good state job! not 1.

now lets talk about discrimination. theres atleast 5 large ( overweight) black gaurds. this one keeps eyeballin the white chic im with... and all the sudden he slepts over his 400 lbs rent a cop body over to us... and makes me move my chair forward approximatly 4"....( TOTAL CHAOS ALL AROUND ME) this chump is breaking my balls my chair is over some tape line on the floor.

50 swoog chair equaly over the line... just incredible.. so the girl gets up to ask whats taking so long (2 hours) shes told Michelle< is at lunch still this fat bitch took a 2 hour lunch break.. so she comes back over to me and squats behind my chair to tell me... HERE COMES FATTY MCBLACKY.... " Miss you cant squat there" Im like dude! What?
You are just busting our balls cause were white, reverse discrimination....lol all the darkys silenced up ... you could hear a fucking swoog baby pooping in its pants it got so quiet...lol

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Are you insane? Rule #1 - whitey keeps his mouth shut when there's enough ******* around to make a Tarzan movie.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Fuck that noise.

The best defense is a strong offense.

Crazy whitey scares *******, thus then, when outnumber be crazier then them.

T

TyFromColumbus

I here ya BGrant. Most of my occurances happen at my local WalMart during the first weekend of the month. For 95% of the time, I get to enjoy a nice white, quiet suburban WalMart where I can move freely with no problems. But that first weekend of the month it looks like there filming a Good Times reunion in the WalMart. The parents on cell phones, the kids running like animals(insert joke here), and just the aggravation of dealing with it all. Then comes the parking lot. Why is it that they always have to walk down the middle of the fucking road on the way to there car. Anyone know? Fortunately I have a quiet car which allows me to sneak up behind them and blast the horn.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
Glenn, you're a good friend to help that girl out but there's no way in hell I could be in that situation without losing my mind. I hope she at least gave you a BJ for that. You earned it.

Then comes the parking lot. Why is it that they always have to walk down the middle of the fucking road on the way to there car.
At least the ******* in your area actually use a parking space. The one's near me just park in front of the entrance. It's like Freanik II just trying to get in and out of the store.

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005
BGrant, it's time to pick your shit and move the fuck out. Problem solved

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
he was probly leaving the girl next door's house after a good pl;ow session. I heard she likes dark meat.

BGrant

Feb 1, 2006
BGrant, it's time to pick your shit and move the fuck out. Problem solved
Alright chief, this is a response when I usually have some post combining 'schwoogie" and a "Fuck You". Where can I move to where I wouldn't face the same problem in a few months or years time? (and don't say somewhere like a library, because they close at night.....)

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i have no fear of blacks, im 6'4 200+lbs and always have a scowl on my face, oh and if im going some were "dark" i carry a gun. we have a local college in my neighborhood that has classrooms on one side of the street and the dorms on the other, the fucking "kids" mostly the shwoogs just walk right out in the street, never bothering to look, more than once ive almost plowed over a few. you would be surprised how fast they move when you dont slow down for them. i like to yell at them too about watching were they walk and if you had a daddy you would know to look both ways before crossing... ive also complained to the local PD about it, they told me to just run them over if there not in a cross walk

Longinus

Chair of the National Gyspy Eradication Council
Feb 14, 2007
College Station, TX
You wanna hear about moolies, at the high school I went to all the mooncrickets would hang out in front of the attendance office for some reason. All 20 of them packed on 3 benches. We always found it funny that if a crime was to happen, the cops always showed up to those benches before anywhere else.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
You wanna hear about moolies, at the high school I went to all the mooncrickets would hang out in front of the attendance office for some reason. All 20 of them packed on 3 benches. We always found it funny that if a crime was to happen, the cops always showed up to those benches before anywhere else.
There are days I pray for God to miracle just one hand grenade into my eagerly awaiting hands. This sounds like a time I would start the silent prayer.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
There was a murder in Philly a few weeks ago by a kid who decided it was
funny to stand in front of a car. Guess he ain't laughing now...

Tykeem Law, 14, was shot and killed near two of Philadelphia's most well-known cheesesteak stands after a car pulled up behind the boys and began honking for them to get out of the way.

Law's four friends moved over, but Law stopped in front of the vehicle, got off his bike and moved to the passenger side of the car, according to police.

"The driver pulled out a handgun, reached across the passenger and fired one shot through the passenger window, striking Tykeem in the chest," said Homicide Sgt. Tim Cooney. The boy staggered onto the sidewalk and died.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i still chuckle at that one.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
Three things...
1. When I saw the thread title, I assumed GD started the thread.
2. Fortunately, it didn't take many replies to find GD involved. Dandy, you got some balls. God Bless ya.
3. Tykeem is a stupid fucking name.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
Mooncrickets? "whaa"

MyKneeGrows

A Mean-Spirited Nothing™
Sep 14, 2006
Milwaukee
Mooncrickets? "whaa"
From urbandictionary.com

1.moon cricket

A member of the afrocentric persuasion.

I was lost in the dark, luckily the teeth of that moon cricket showed me the way.

2.moon cricket

Derived from early slave times when black people would come out at night and sing slave songs under the moonlight like crickets.

Hey! Billy Bob and Joline, grab the shotguns the damn moon crickets are escaping from the plantation

3.Moon Cricket

Derived from the word Moon and Cricket. An African American Male who only perfers to come out and socalize during the evening hours.

Shit, I am not going down that street, there are fucking Moon Crickets everywhere.:action-sm

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
From urbandictionary.com

Shit, I am not going down that street, there are fucking Moon Crickets everywhere.:action-sm
That accurately describes the 1200 blocks of slum better known as Kansas City Kansas.