FU to the SAVAGES that broke into my car....

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
So I go to the store to pick up a few things, and as usual when I get out I lock my doors.

I come back out 10 minutes later to find my passenger side door wide open with my alarm going off and the lights flashing. My laptop that was sitting in the seat was stolen and the cops basically say they can do nothing about it, and this sort of thing happens all the time.

Well there goes my new laptop, I hope the fucking savage using it chokes on a piece of KFC tonight.

And they wonder why we drag them behind trucks....

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
That fucking sucks. But, why give the savages an easy score?

You should have stashed the laptop under a pile of used snot tissues (they just have to look that way) and most won't touch it.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Silent car alarm + concealed weapon = justice served

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
Stolen Laptops are the fucking worse. You probably didn't have the charger with it either...so the savages will probably end up throwing it away when the battery dies. Fucking Monkeys.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
now now, we dont know if it was a negro,

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
www.safeware.com

Best place to insure laptops, pdas, expensive cell phones and the such for cheap. It costs me $69 a YEAR to cover my $1000 laptop and the best part....NO DEDUCTIBLE

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
www.safeware.com

Best place to insure laptops, pdas, expensive cell phones and the such for cheap. It costs me $69 a YEAR to cover my $1000 laptop and the best part....NO DEDUCTIBLE
I just might do this - I checked it out and for my computer to have coverage up to $1100 will run just $39 for the year. Considering I take it with me when I travel and sometimes forget to put it in the room safe, it might be worth the $39

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
in before zona finishes googling "white laptop thieves"

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
You should have stashed the laptop under a pile of used snot tissues (they just have to look that way) and most won't touch it.
Or just put it in a Barnes & Noble bag, "they" wouldn't go near it.

As much as I hate to type this: ROTFLMAO!

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Never leave anything in your car. I had a suit stolen from my car years
ago and have never left anything in there since.

Also, that's why I love my Sidekick. It's always with me. I never have
to leave it anywhere.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
So I go to the store to pick up a few things, and as usual when I get out I lock my doors.

I come back out 10 minutes later to find my passenger side door wide open with my alarm going off and the lights flashing. My laptop that was sitting in the seat was stolen and the cops basically say they can do nothing about it, and this sort of thing happens all the time.

Well there goes my new laptop, I hope the fucking savage using it chokes on a piece of KFC tonight.

And they wonder why we drag them behind trucks....
By Savages, you mean Italian Americans or Polish? Did you see these Savage italian american people do it?

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Ok, I'm on it then. Give me a little time please. :)

Ok, I got it. This just in, if you know the owner of this avatar, please contact your local authorites. He is wanted for stealing laptops from cars and disgising himself as a "savage".

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
We use Computrace from http://www.absolute.com/ at my work. We have actually recovered several laptops through them. If you have a certain model of HP laptop, it installs itself into the bios and there is no way to get rid of it even if you replace the drive or flash the bios. Well, you could run Linux, but how many car thieves know anything about Linux.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. i fucking hate thieves. never leave your shit out in the open like that, ya never know what kind of person is walking by your car at anytime i have had 3 stereos stolen and my car stripped and stolen in the past. i had a stereo stolen while i was at work not 50 feet away from my car the whole day. savages will take anything they can at any point.
fuck em!

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Hmm I may look into the laptop insurance since my car is paid for and I don't have full coverage on it....

I'm more upset about losing 20gb of music than losing a $600 laptop. It will take me months to remember what all i had and re-download it. At least I back up my pictures and important documents on flash drives so I'm only out the actual laptop and my time downloading the stupid music.

PS. FU Chrysler for making Grand Cherokees so easy to break into. The fucking subhumans that broke into it didn't leave a scratch or mark on the thing, just popped the door open and walked off with my stuff.

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
May 2, 2005
PS. FU Chrysler for making Grand Cherokees so easy to break into. The fucking subhumans that broke into it didn't leave a scratch or mark on the thing, just popped the door open and walked off with my stuff.
hmm, by subhumans, do you mean Italian-subhumans or Polish-subhumans? :action-sm

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
Do you have the serial number of the unit?

Customer of mine was robbed at her store and he took her laptop among other things - she gave the serial number to the police who in turn notified local pawn shops.

The savage who robbed her sold the laptop to the pawn shop, used his real ID and he was caught...

Good luck!

Digital_Trauma

"man of leisure". . . aaaand repeat
May 2, 2005
In the words of Zona's favorite Senator, Robert Byrd from the great state of West Virginia, "There are white savages and subhumans. I've seen a lot of white savages and subhumans in my time.."

Tax Payer

finaly something that offends white people
Apr 3, 2007
sucks that you got your shit stolen...

but thats why i use a Viper 791xv transponder alarm on my car. The little blue flashing light helps alot and It will page you when anything happens to your car. Def something you should look into for the future.