FU to the shithead in front of me on line

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
I went to this thing today in NYC and this douchebag half breed minority in front of me kept laying silent but deadly's. I got fed up and was like, YO asswipe, if you gotta go shit then go do it but stop farting in front of me or I'm gonna lay you out. WTF is wrong with people, step off the fucking line already! asshole, I know a white person would have held it or moved first.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
My guess is the unwashed thought nobody else could smell 'em...did it even understand you when you called the odor to its attention?

And Bravo? on line is correct for this part of the country :action-sm

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
I went to this thing today in NYC and this douchebag half breed minority in front of me kept laying silent but deadly's. I got fed up and was like, YO asswipe, if you gotta go shit then go do it but stop farting in front of me or I'm gonna lay you out. WTF is wrong with people, step off the fucking line already! asshole, I know a white person would have held it or moved first.
Did ya ???

Really did ya ???

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
A dog smells his own first.

He who smelt it, dealt it.

Etc.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
there is nothing i love more than farting in public. nice rotten stinky ones. it keeps people away from my personal space.