FU to this old bag

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
I was looking through my vacation pictures from last week(five warm days on a cruise ship in the carribean..if you have the means I highly recommend it.) , found this and got mad all over again.

The wife and I were at a beach club in Cozumel. We left a deposit for an umbrella, tipped the guy that set it up, and set up far away from everyone. There was very few people around us. I go to play in the water. I come back about 20 minutes later and it looked like an AARP convention. This old bag of meat and her husband had set up so close to me that I couldn't lean back in my seat without crushing her legs. I couldn't figure out why because there was plenty of room elsewhere. No one else was being crowded up like this. See the guy leaning back in the picture, that's where thier chairs were supposed to be. They moved them to get closer to us. Well the mystery was solved when my wife asked me to adjust the umbrella that is clearly meant to cover only two people at the most. When I moved the umbrella the antique said "Excuse me..did you pay for that?" I said "Yes, I left a deposit and tipped the beach guy to set it up for me." She said, "Oh, my husband and I thought they were part of the beach, thats why we set up so close to it." and then proceeded to go back to her book. I wanted to choke her. She finally moved after I spent 10 minutes glaring at her. I took this picture by turning the camera around and putting just over the top of my head. Her hooves were just inches from me.

If you've seen this story on a certain cruising board..yeah thats me under a different name.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Nice... Hopefully she'll see her picture if you posted it on the cruising board.

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Yeah she`s probably a goer,what`s that a condom on her swimsuit between her boobs?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Nice, a speedo..page 86 of the catalogue I believe..although the model was, well, less meat enhanced.

BillyBibbet

Amish Rake Fighting Champ
Donator
Dec 16, 2004
Birdsboro PA
I can't decide if I would have woke her up with a tea-bagging, or a good ol' Roman War Helmet.......

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
you could have asked her to store your stuff in her saddlebags for safe keeping when you went in the water..I love the idea fo these penny pinching old bags trying to sneak a meat shank under your umbrella

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
The Fez Man'd hit it :icon_mrgr
dont smell, dont tell and great full as hell, and i'd stick it in her pooper because she sat so close and irritated me