FU to those annoying Hyundai commericals

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
Am I really supposed to think these are "real" people saying "off the cuff" things about the car they're test driving? Actually, it's not just that. It's the girl with the fucked up teeth squealing "OOOOH ROAD TRIP!!!" and the fat lady with the white bug-looking sunglasses that piss me off. And the guy who says "this is one bad hombre". Who the fuck says that while driving a car? Fuck you all. Drive off a cliff. :mad4:

jnoble

Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
oh and...

FU to Wackbag for not finding this interesting enough to comment on or discuss. I hate you all. :action-sm

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Am I really supposed to think these are "real" people saying "off the cuff" things about the car they're test driving? Actually, it's not just that. It's the girl with the fucked up teeth squealing "OOOOH ROAD TRIP!!!" and the fat lady with the white bug-looking sunglasses that piss me off. And the guy who says "this is one bad hombre". Who the fuck says that while driving a car? Fuck you all. Drive off a cliff. :mad4:
I DESPISSSSSSE those commercials. Yeah, is it really "uncensored"? Then where are the people saying that your cars stink? Why isn't anyone cursing? You're not fooling anyone. Stupid asshole advertisers.

jnoble

Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I would comment, but I honestly don't think I've seen one.
I don't know how you couldn't, those ads are currently running all the time on a bunch of channels.

Speaking of annoying ads, the 1-877 KARS FOR KIDS spots are still running nonstop on the radio. But now I'm singing along with the old pervy sounding guy who does the second verse after the kid and making up my own words in my best deep voice: "1-877 would you help me move this couch in my van?" and "1-877 put the lotion on your skin! or else you get the hose again"

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
I don't think it was a Hyundai commercial, but I saw this terrible car commercial earlier with three dancing hamsters that were driving their brand new car through a...video game? Where robots were shooting at each other and then stopped the war to breakdance with the hamsters.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
I don't think it was a Hyundai commercial, but I saw this terrible car commercial earlier with three dancing hamsters that were driving their brand new car through a...video game? Where robots were shooting at each other and then stopped the war to breakdance with the hamsters.
That's the Kia commercial. And their dancing to that annoying song by LMFAO or something like that. I just know it cause I always hear that song on the radio and it has that "Everyday I'm shuffling" in it.