FU to wrapping paper taped to package

Fendbass22

Jan 21, 2006
Maine
Every gift I received this year was in some way or another taped to the package. Is it that hard to hold the first section while to fold and tape on the second?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I tape because it looks nicer when you do - the first piece of tape holds the package in place when you go to fold the sides of the gift. Plus, 100 years ago I worked as a buyers assistant at Fortunoff here on Long Island & had to cover in gift wrap during the holidays. All the wrappers were taught to wrap that way.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
guilty

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
You have to tape it to get it to keep from looking like a piece of shit after you're done.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
Every gift I received this year was in some way or another taped to the package. Is it that hard to hold the first section while to fold and tape on the second?
This pisses you off? Are you fucking serious?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
It's all a conspiracy - all of your loved ones decided to ruin your Christmas by taping the first section of the paper to the package.

Yup, they're all out to get you :rolleyes:

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I do it that way also, and it still looks like a retarded monkey wrapped the package. I stink. But, I do use the "good" tape that peels right off, not the cheap shit.

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
It helps to tape it to the gift when you cut the wrapping paper barely enough to fit around the box.

All the stuff I recieved came in a decorative gift bag anyway. Just lift or rummage through the tissue paper and there it is.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
was this thread-worthy
holy shit
just be appreciative of the gift

there are starving ,toy lead painting children in China
that would love to have that problem

i got my eye on you , fendbass :icon_mrgr

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Be glad I'm not wrapping it. I'm one of those pricks that tapes it so it's nearly impossible to open without assistance.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
more tape is more gooder
I wrapped something in duct tape once. Put a layer of outward facing duct tape around the item first so none would stick to it, then wrapped an entire full sized roll of duct tape around it. :D

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
I wrapped something in duct tape once. Put a layer of outward facing duct tape around the item first so none would stick to it, then wrapped an entire full sized roll of duct tape around it. :D
You are a prick.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
No wonder you didn't get any christmas gifts. Your family is probably still pissed at you. :action-sm

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
No wonder you didn't get any christmas gifts. Your family is probably still pissed at you. :action-sm
They aren't so much pissed about the wrapping job as they are pissed about getting Hillbilly Jim dolls for Christmas.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Everyone who wraps gifts in a department storewraps that way. The other secret is double sided tape. I like crisp edges and hidden tape.

wetsticky frank

My mommy says I am TRAINABLE. What does that mean?
Apr 14, 2005
I do something of that nature to my son every year. I haven't used duct tape yet. Sounds like fun. :icon_evil

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
This pisses you off? Are you fucking serious?
was this thread-worthy
holy shit
just be appreciative of the gift
I was thinking the same things. I wasn't going to be a dick and point it out though. :action-sm

Ah, we all got stupid shit that pisses us off. For me, it's the asshole driving in front of me who flips his cigarette out his window. It shouldn't bug me, but it makes me want to accelerate, slam into his car, force him off the road, shove a pen in his jugular and burn his eyes with cigarettes until he's done bleeding out. Again, that's just me though.

I hope you get better wrapped presents next year.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
sorry PL :icon_mrgr

remind me not to drive
in front of you
anymore