Fu "Tough Guys" In Cars

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I love how people are so tough if they're in a car, protected by metal and steel and with the ability to drive away.
Nowhere else do these people have the confidence they do in a fucking car.

Tonight I was stuck behind this stupid fucking mini-van in a 35Mph road for about 10 minutes, and of course this guy kept it at a constant 23Mph the whole time. I wanted to go about 50, but 38 would have been fine.

I was close to him, but not riding him, so we get to the end of the road he goes left and I go right and this fat hoosier fuck tells me "He'd beat my butt if his kids weren't in the car"
Then drives up.
So I drive up and say "What's that tough guy" laughing and tell him to drop his kids off then (not that I can fight a 5 year old girl, but this fat fuck would have taken one punch in the stomach)
And I also told him to "Suck my cock"

Nowhere else can people just threaten you like that besides a car. If you're in line at the grocery store and your carts to close or you knock their apples off the register are you threatened to get your ass beat.

I hate driving.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
hahahah dude thats an hourly occurrence on staten island or brooklyn ...

I've had someone try to run me off the road on the highway for like 5 minutes, i would go from the middle to the left and this guy would come into the middle and try to get into my lane.... scary shit

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Come
to Jersey
BWHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I was on a case a couple years ago that had me in the middle of Nofuckingwhere, Ohio. Now, as I'm chasing this old bitch through hillbilly backroads and highways, some coked-up faggot trucker decided he didn't like the way I was driving, so he pulled up next to me, gave me the finger and then dropped off and got behind my van.

He kept repeating this for about an hour, and every time I'd check my rear view, he'd notice me looking and flip me off.

I'm working, not trying to recreate Duel. I certainly didn't need his bullshit.

I still never figured out what I did that set him off, but FUCK HIM. If he had followed me all the way to where I ended up (some weird religious shrine in the middle of nowhere), I would've caved his skull in with my e-tool.

Fucking rednecks. Fucking truckers. Fuck fuck fuckity fuck.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
He kept repeating this for about an hour, and every time I'd check my rear view, he'd notice me looking and flip me off.
That's kind of funny...
I'm on the look out in case he did decide to drop those kids off and track me down somehow.
I've got my 4th grade TPX aluminum bat ready.

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Oct 13, 2004
Masshole
What's worse is when fucking scumbags do something wrong like cut you off or blow a red light or stop sign and get MAD AT YOU! Makes me want to smash into them on purpose just to win the argument.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
What's worse is when fucking scumbags do something wrong like cut you off or blow a red light or stop sign and get MAD AT YOU! Makes me want to smash into them on purpose just to win the argument.
I've always wanted to buy like a $600 beat to fuck Lincoln Towncar, uninsured, stolen tags...and just bash in to people like that.

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
I've always wanted to buy like a $600 beat to fuck Lincoln Towncar, uninsured, stolen tags...and just bash in to people like that.
:clap::clap::clap:

My car isnt in the greatest shape and the thought of just ramming into one of these assholes has crossed my mind more than one.

The worst time for me was when I got in a hit and run....This fucking teen ran right into the front of me and took off, I tried to chase him down but he bent my front end right up into my front tires, my damn truck wouldnt move. Ohh so help me god if I ever catch see him again....:mad4:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i HATE the way people drive, its like an entitlement to be an asshole behind the wheel. although i drive i quite fast on the interstate when im tooling around town i generally observe the speed limit, over the weekend some fucking CUNT in a pick up truck was riding my bumper (i was in the bimmer) on a road that i know like the back of my hand, i was going 45 in a 25 and i wasnt going fast enough, so i sped up and she tried to follow me, i was hoping that she was going to end up in a ditch, i had to take it up to 80 (in a 25) to shake her off, fucking cunt, i dont do the "slow down and irritate them" i do the speed up beyond any thing that they can handle, i really think that bothers tailgater's even more, im also a big fan of pulling over and then riding there ass that really drives them nuts

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
Here is one that absolutely pisses me off:

Two lane roadway (one lane each direction)

Oncoming traffic has some sort of block-- double parked car, broken down car, delivery truck, whatever.

Oncoming traffic is going around blockage by swerving into my lane.

They expect ME to yield to THEM. Fuck that noise, I don't yield and if they are in my lane coming THE WRONG FUCKING WAY they get the horn, the finger and a fistful of pennies (or whatever is handy).

It often digresses into a shouting match, self-righteous pricks crossing the double yellow mad that I have the gall to expect to be able to drive in my lane without smashing into oncoming traffic-- to which I always repond, "I'm in my fucking lane sport, where are you? WHERE ARE YOU, MOTHER FUCKER?"

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I was driving down rt 9 in roxburry, going towards brookline and newton a few years ago. I was FLYING! It was a Saturday afternoon and I saw a UPS truck comming towards me to pass, well my obnoxious ragefull insane Boston driving made me come to the conclusion that he was not supposed to pass me. So in this two lane road I swurved and he almost crashed into me while he was trying to pass. He eventually got in front of me, swurved to block both lanes, got out of his truck (he was a big ******), and came to my car and just made it to my door before I was able to lock it.

Another one involves me slamming on my breaks on the highway because somebody was tailgating me, the list goes on,,,,I no longer do these things since entering the "program."

HOWEVER=

Me and my girlfriend were driving in Bourne and wen't around a rotary,,,no I completely understand that out of towners don't know how to work these stupid things, ITS YIELD NOT STOP NEVER STOP AT A ROTARY, anyway some guy was pissed because he thought we were supposed to stop, we were safely in front of him. He however procedded to yell and flail his arms like a loonatic while tailgating us. Then we made our way up to the bridge and he flew by us. This guy was swearing and pumping his fists. As he passed my lil g/f did give him the finger (so cute), and he wen't nuts! It was fucking great. We just looked at each other and were loffing and loffing, the funniest part was seeing him fly past us and all the other cars, going up a bridge where there's not much room to work with, flailing his arms, and the expressions of the people he passed who had no clue what had happened but just saw a loon going nuts in a car for no apparent reason.

sniper

Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Oct 13, 2004
Masshole
I was driving down rt 9 in roxburry, going towards brookline and newton a few years ago. I was FLYING! It was a Saturday afternoon and I saw a UPS truck comming towards me to pass, well my obnoxious ragefull insane Boston driving made me come to the conclusion that he was not supposed to pass me. So in this two lane road I swurved and he almost crashed into me while he was trying to pass. He eventually got in front of me, swurved to block both lanes, got out of his truck (he was a big ******), and came to my car and just made it to my door before I was able to lock it.

Another one involves me slamming on my breaks on the highway because somebody was tailgating me, the list goes on,,,,I no longer do these things since entering the "program."

HOWEVER=

Me and my girlfriend were driving in Bourne and wen't around a rotary,,,no I completely understand that out of towners don't know how to work these stupid things, ITS YIELD NOT STOP NEVER STOP AT A ROTARY, anyway some guy was pissed because he thought we were supposed to stop, we were safely in front of him. He however procedded to yell and flail his arms like a loonatic while tailgating us. Then we made our way up to the bridge and he flew by us. This guy was swearing and pumping his fists. As he passed my lil g/f did give him the finger (so cute), and he wen't nuts! It was fucking great. We just looked at each other and were loffing and loffing, the funniest part was seeing him fly past us and all the other cars, going up a bridge where there's not much room to work with, flailing his arms, and the expressions of the people he passed who had no clue what had happened but just saw a loon going nuts in a car for no apparent reason.
Yeah, every single one of those... you're own damn fault. You're the driver I hate. BTW, yield means slow down or stop until it's safe to go because the other lane of traffic, in this case being the rotary, has the right of way. If you were safely in front of the other guy fine, but judging by your other 2 stories, and your definition of yielding, i highly doubt it.
I have to drive down a stretch of rt 24 in RI every day and there are yield signs on the onramps, because there is no merge lane, you stop until the lane is clear, or you're getting hit by a 5 ton truck.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Yeah, every single one of those... you're own damn fault. You're the driver I hate. BTW, yield means slow down or stop until it's safe to go because the other lane of traffic, in this case being the rotary, has the right of way. If you were safely in front of the other guy fine, but judging by your other 2 stories, and your definition of yielding, i highly doubt it.
I have to drive down a stretch of rt 24 in RI every day and there are yield signs on the onramps, because there is no merge lane, you stop until the lane is clear, or you're getting hit by a 5 ton truck.

I agree, I no longer drive that way, and the rotary story was different fromt the others because I no longer drive that way, and she was the one behind the wheel anyway. And we had plenty of room and were merging onto a slow road not a highway. This guy literally SPED UP, to get behind us. He was pissed to begin with for whatever reason, and he decided to take it out on us. He did look like a dick and it reminded me of how angry I used to drive. It scares me to think about it. I would never drive like that EVER again.

Feb 20, 2007
I was on the highway in traffic a lil while back and it was bumper to bumper. Some lil dip shit decided to go into my lane, WHILE I AM THERE. I first beeped my horn and got ready to pull to the left to avoid him (keep in mind this is a spirt when traffic picked up for 5 seconds) and he jumped back into his lane. I said wow thats a first and then went back into the lane.

He then proceeded to flip me off several times, got in the back of me, kept flipping me off and screaming at me through his wind shield. It got to the point where I started laughing at him. I was waiting for him to do something stupid like try to run me off the road, but he just kept getting more mad.

He then gets into the next lane, passes me (being tough flipping me off) and acts like a dolt and cuts the guy in front of me off.

The guy in front of me got pissed off and jumped out of the lane. The stupid cunty dush thought he "won" this "war" he thought he was in by clapping and laughing that he was in front of me.

I just was like "oh, what an idiot" The guy he cut off passed him, cut him off, and he went down hill from there after going across three lanes and almost rear ending another car.

I mean cmon, lil pussy tough guy.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Not on the Tough Guy thing. But anyone who turns right while they have their left side blinker on, or turn left with the right on, should be set on fire.

sniper

Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Oct 13, 2004
Masshole
I agree, I no longer drive that way, and the rotary story was different fromt the others because I no longer drive that way, and she was the one behind the wheel anyway. And we had plenty of room and were merging onto a slow road not a highway. This guy literally SPED UP, to get behind us. He was pissed to begin with for whatever reason, and he decided to take it out on us. He did look like a dick and it reminded me of how angry I used to drive. It scares me to think about it. I would never drive like that EVER again.
Fair 'nuff sir :D

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Not on the Tough Guy thing. But anyone who turns right while they have their left side blinker on, or turn left with the right on, should be set on fire.

arrrrr yer right me matey. I saw a thing on "cops," last night where the undercover with a hooker in his car putting his left blinker on while taking a right was to signal the undercovers following that the hooker had "made contact." Stupid hookers:D

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
yea I'd love to get out and fuck up the asshole who drops the finger and thinks thats it, wouldn't that surprise the shit out of him or her, I am not picky lol

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
That's kind of funny...
I'm on the look out in case he did decide to drop those kids off and track me down somehow.
I've got my 4th grade TPX aluminum bat ready.
I prefer my 80lb German Shepherd sitting in the front seat... she works great as a car alarm as well...

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
The ones that get me are the people who try to bully you into breaking the law because you're inconveniencing them. I generally obey the traffic laws and break them when no one's looking.

On my way to work, I used to pass through a school zone where the speed limit is around 15-20 mph or so. Well, as I pass it I slow down because I know the cops wait there and I don't want a ticket. Well at least once a week this white trash Saturn driving fat, ugly bitch with 80s poofy hair and big 80s glasses would get behind me - right on my ass - and tailgate the shit out me, apparently trying to pressure me into going over the speed limit. Fuck her. I'm not breaking the law because you need to hurry to get to work and chat in your cubicle all day. So I drove the exact limit -5 and enjoyed watching her in my rear view mirror gesturing absolutely wildly and going bananas.

Then, as you go to turn at this stoplight onto a major street, there is a protected green arrow at times for the people coming from the other side. During this time I get a lite-brite type box that says no turn on red. Well, I obey that sign and wait my turn. At least every week I get people behind me honking and yelling and shit. Fuck these guys too. Number one, I'm not merging into the people trying to make a protected left. Number two, the no turn on red is there so jackasses don't keep pouring in and back up the left turners to block the intersection.

So fuck all these bullies. They act like traffic should just clear out when they drive though because they're so fucking important and they have big plans for the day. People need to learn that no one gives a fuck about anybody. You're not special and other motorists wouldn't care if your car wrapped around a light pole other than for entertainment value.

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
Sep 3, 2004
near philly
A couple of years ago I was driving home from work, and while on the exit ramp a jeep cut me off and slammed on their brakes to a full stop.

The driver jumped out and stomped back to my car, and started yelling about I was an asshole and he should slit my fucking throat. I just gave him a dead stare the whole time and said "OK". started moving my left hand towards my door handle, and I guess I spooked him. He turned around and high-tailed it back to his jeep and sped off

I am no way physical, but was wearing my chef uniform and some people think we are all psychos.

I did have about 30 knives and other tools that could be used as weapons within arms reach, but didn't even think about it.

sniper

Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Oct 13, 2004
Masshole
You're not special and other motorists wouldn't care if your car wrapped around a light pole other than for entertainment value.
I want that on a bumper sticker