FU Train Pass Thief

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
This morning I left my weekly train pass on the table where I go to have coffee. I went back and of course, it wasn't where I left it. I then asked the cashier/barista if someone turned it in. Nope.

I pay $40 a week for this pass and now I have to buy individual tickets for the remainder of the week.

To whoever is now getting free rides off of what I paid for. I hope you trip and fall face first into a big, fresh, steamy pile of dog crap. You are a dishonest piece of garbage. You couldn't turn it in at the shop and you couldn't take it to the train station LOST & FOUND....which is two blocks away.

Since this pass has a F sticker for female, it's obviously being used by same. I hope this bitch gets either a permanent yeast infection or has her period forever. Thieving whore. You might also want to replace that F sticker with a C........because that's what you are.

I would be remiss in not putting part of the blame on myself, for being absent minded and leaving the pass on the table. Still it's no excuse to steal.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
Think irony....like maybe she'll be pushed in front of a train by a homeless lunatic and squashed...and then you can non-chalantly take your pass back from her lifeless body and walk away

(what? too dark? sorry) :)

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
Do they really check to make sure it is a female or male pass? Could be anyone using it right?

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
Do they really check to make sure it is a female or male pass? Could be anyone using it right?
When you buy a weekly pass they put an M or F sticker on there, so it's definitely a female using it...and yes the eagle eyes on the train check to make sure. Covering the sticker with a thumb or finger doesn't work either, because they're on to all the tricks. However, the pass can also be used on any bus route and the drivers don't even look when you swipe it through.

This won't happen again, because I'm making sure I have everything with me before I leave the shop to catch the train.