FU upset American Idol Fans!

So you frumpy housefrows are upset there might be professional plants in this show rather than real rags to riches stories? What do you think most of these meatheaded shows are, real and spontaneous!?

Try going for a jog, spending time with your family, reading a book or just getting some fresh air. Do something, for shit's sake, instead of having your happiness revolve around a douchy show in California. Stop letting a closet homo tease you into commercials with just his words and dramatic pauses. FU, dummies!

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
I'm just pissed the chicks this season aren't really lookers. A few of them are attractive enough but no one close to the loveliness of McPhee or the hotness of Scarnato (who wasn't even close to McPhee in the first place). And I never liked the sex tape girl.

http://www.americanidol.com/top24/

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Katharine McPhee is quite possibly the hottest woman in the entire world.

LiddyRules

Katharine McPhee is quite possibly the hottest woman in the entire world.
McPhee is so attractive that I feel just throwing out a common term like "hot" doesn't do justice to how gorgeous she is.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
They had a chance when it came down to the final two last week. I thought the non-gorilla that they didn't pick was quite lovely.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
I'm just pissed the chicks this season aren't really lookers. A few of them are attractive enough but no one close to the loveliness of McPhee or the hotness of Scarnato (who wasn't even close to McPhee in the first place). And I never liked the sex tape girl.

http://www.americanidol.com/top24/
What about Carrie Underwood?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Really? I'm a chick what do I know - I think Underwood is hot in a country girl kinda way

LiddyRules

She's pretty but I find her kind of bland.

Top Bottom