• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Fu usps

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Fuckers... I am expecting a package today and the mail came - no package.

Their tracking (or lack thereof) blows, shows when package was picked up and all along had today's date for the estimated delivery - but no updates along the way like UPS and FedEx do.

Now I just gotta wait. And of course, it's important and something I need right away.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I used to order a ton of shit online and USPS tracking was always the fucking worst. A majority of the time the tracking number that I got wouldnt even work. To this day if the other shipping options are within a buck or two more than the standard shipping I will opt for that because of the tracking nonsense.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
That's odd. I thought the $9.2 billion dollars they were losing this year was because they were too efficient, prompt and customer friendly.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
It makes no sense.

Last week, I won an eBay auction Monday night, item shipped Tuesday, I got it Wednesday. USPS Priority Mail all the way from California, got here overnight.

This item is coming from Illinois also via USPS Priority Mail. It shipped out Monday. No dice today.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
eh UPS is fucking me right now also

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Now I just gotta wait. And of course, it's important and something I need right away.
Should've not been so cheap and just went to the local Orifice Depot for something that important. :action-sm

And just because it says it shipped on Monday doesn't mean that's when the guy actually put it in the mailbox. That could've been when he just printed out the label from the automatically generated invoice off of Ebay.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
I had a package shipped "overnight" from USPS that said it was delivered on a Sunday. No package ever showed up. 2 Days later my package arrives and afterwards when I checked the tracking info, it still said it was delivered on Sunday, but was updated with it being routed from the distribution center Tuesday morning and signed for Tuesday afternoon.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Tracking vs. Confirmation of Delivery

Some USPS® products provide Tracking, while others provide only Confirmation of Delivery. It is important to understand which products include these services and the difference between “tracking” and “confirming”. The “Tracking Mail” and “Confirmation of Delivery” FAQs provide additional detail on these topics. This FAQ provides specific information about Tracking. For additional information on Confirmation of Delivery, please go to the Track & Confirm – Confirmation of Delivery FAQ.

Premium products, such as Express Mail®, include Tracking. This means that a user checking the Track & Confirm site for a mailpiece sent via Express Mail should see, at a minimum, when the mailpiece was accepted and when it was delivered or a delivery attempt occurred. Additionally, the user will likely see several additional scans as the item moves through the mail stream, such as “processed’ or “arrival at unit”. Products that include tracking provide end-to-end visibility.

Lower-cost products, such as Delivery Confirmation™, only include Confirmation of Delivery. This means that a user checking the Track & Confirm site for a mailpiece sent with Delivery Confirmation should see, at a minimum, when the mailpiece was delivered or when a delivery attempt occurred. USPS may also provide users with additional scan on items that include confirmation of delivery, such as “processed”, “arrival at unit”, or “out for delivery.” However, the price of these lower-cost products does not include end-to-end visibility.
It's also called "estimated" delivery for a reason.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
UPS left a $1000 lens on my front porch in a torrential downpour a couple days back. Luckily Amazon packs everything in a box 10 times the size it needs to be, and the box was filled with those plastic airbags, so the actual lens box didn't get wet. Needless to say, I was still pissed.

Top Bottom