FU Vegetarian Celebrities.

Steve McQueen

heartless fuck
Fuck all the Hollywood shits who align themselves with PETA, make a big deal that they refused to wear leather in their latest film, or brag about how "eco-friendly" the buffet for their last party was. I am sick and tired of arrogant douches pontificating about how unnecessary and immoral it is to eat meat. Why do you think we raise livestock in the first place, cunts?

Drop the celery stick and eat me.

You're never eating a chicken wing, violently ripping the meat off the bone, and think to yourself "What am I doing?"

I've tried to be vegetarian, but can't keep it up, if I had a professional cook living in with me I'd do it.

If you are a vegetarian though, keep it to yourself, don't make others feel guilty or like they're commiting a crime.

Steve McQueen

heartless fuck
You're never eating a chicken wing, violently ripping the meat off the bone, and think to yourself "What am I doing?"

I've tried to be vegetarian, but can't keep it up, if I had a professional cook living in with me I'd do it.

If you are a vegetarian though, keep it to yourself, don't make others feel guilty or like they're commiting a crime.
1. Yes, I have thought "What am I doing?", because there's much more meat on the leg or the breast.

2. I went veggie for about a month. It didn't take.

3. This was my point.