FU you to my sister.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
[venting] Sorry I called you on your cruise! Sorry, you self important cunt! Sorry, I take care of our parents when you could care less. I sell my belongings to feed them, while you hang up on them when they call you![/venting]
You telling me "I'm in the middle of my vacation..make it quick" well, that got to me. I told you "Dad died last night." I am sure you spared no expense to get to Scranton Avoca airport. I hope you almost died when he met you at the gate.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The best way to kill your zombie father is a bullet directly in the brain. That or fire.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
[venting] Sorry I called you on your cruise! Sorry, you self important cunt! Sorry, I take care of our parents when you could care less. I sell my belongings to feed them, while you hang up on them when they call you![/venting]
You telling me "I'm in the middle of my vacation..make it quick" well, that got to me. I told you "Dad died last night." I am sure you spared no expense to get to Scranton Avoca airport. I hope you almost died when he met you at the gate.
couldn't care less, Sir.

Sorry about your Dad.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Sorry for your loss.

Nothing makes cunts cuntier than having to deal with family tragedy. My brother basically asked "So how much am I getting?" not long after my father died. I hope there is a special place in hell for people like that.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I told you "Dad died last night." I am sure you spared no expense to get to Scranton Avoca airport. I hope you almost died when he met you at the gate.
Wait a tick... am I not reading this right? Is Dad alive or dead?

How did dead Dad meet your sister at the airport gate?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
God damn Hudson that was a brilliant move.

I take my hand off to you sir.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Wait, so Hudsons dad is still alive and it was a trick to fuck with his sister? I just chalked the confusing post to being a 1am grammatical error. I take back my condolences.

I'm going to save my condolences until we find out if his dad really died or not. I don't just hand these things out ya know.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
oh no he's alive...and sis is pissed

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Only thing that could make that trick better is if he really does die on the next cruise and she doesn't believe you.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Hudson's a good egg.

And he totally swallows.

Your sister fucking deserved it, fuck her.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
You haven't told us what was so important that you had to interrupt her vacation. Cell phone rates are very high on a cruise ship.

Haeder

South Dakota
This is a first order asshole move to pull on your sister. Bra-vo to you Hudson.

steve500

What cruise line? Also, what did she do with the groceries?