Fu.

Fuck Crosby

Bills. Beers. Broads.
Feb 8, 2006
Good evening,

I will most likely get banned, probation, whatever for the following, but you know what, I could give one shit. Why do I have to have a fun night out with the girlfriend ruined by returning to my car and seeing my passenger side window smashed out, and a cheap XM unit stolen? I'm going to "shockingly" guess it was done by a piece of shit ******. I will say ****** because I live in the city of Rochester, NY. And it was done between 11-2 am. Yes it was my mistake leaving my XM roadie sitting on my dash, I know the street value is insane, being $60 retail, maybe you can buy some "hot dope with it", "sling some crack", whatever the fuck you do....

Fuck you you piece of garbage. And fuck you to the homeless piece of shit, who I told to fuck off when I was in the middle of talking to the cops, and asked for some change or some shit, and said I would "beat the shit out of you". Really because you didn't have a problem when I showed you my brass knuckles, and threatened you back, get a job you piece of fucking society scum.

I really hate this city.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Why would you get banned for that? Seems like a legitimate use of the FU Forum to me. On the bright side though, at least all they took was a Roady, and not, you know, your whole car or something.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
No one is going to ban you. You shit got stolen and that really sucks ass. Why would you get banned for being pissed about that?

Your use use of quotes did make me laugh though.

n8crwlr

Nov 5, 2005
It is in their genes, they see something they want and have to break glass and take it. You can not blame them, I walk by windows daily and see nice stuff, but I do not have this gene, I do not feel that what belongs to others has to be mine.

I hope they get AIDS from the broken glass and die. I also hope XM does not start a new contract for that stolen radio ID. As a mater of fact I wish companies would put in a self destruct into their products that are stolen and others try to use. But they probably need the sub, will give them 3 months free for renewing...........

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
Yeah, you're not going to get banned for saying ******. There'd hardly be anyone on the board if people got banned for that. Sorry to hear about your car, that shit sucks when it happens.
Good job yelling at the homeless guy. I have a tendency to do that when asked for money to 'watch my car'. Though my reply is usually something along the lines of "I'll fucking kill you if there's anything wrong with it when I come back".

Dec 25, 2005
Rochester sucks in places. Some cool people up there, but some scum to balance it out.

There's a change at that parallel that makes cities just go the way of Detroit. Shit economy. My old, old boss wanted to relocate me to either upstate or Detroit at one point... I laughed at him... but still ended up having to travel upstate about once a month or so.

rustytrombone1

May 26, 2005
Why would you get banned for that? Seems like a legitimate use of the FU Forum to me. On the bright side though, at least all they took was a Roady, and not, you know, your whole car or something.
He thought he was going to get banned because he used the term "******". If he were a REAL fan he would know that using the term "******" is encouraged. :action-sm

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Mar 10, 2006
Make sure you report it stolen to XM.

Stealing subscription-based electronic equipment has got to be one of the most retarded crimes in the world.

Silly, ******. :icon_roll

In the hospital where I used to work, we had an ICP device disappear... an Intracranial Pressure monitor... a device which measures the pressure inside a person's skull. It doesn't play music, pick up any radio stations, you can't use it to download pron off the intertubes, and you can't smoke crack out of it. So, who the fuck would steal such a thing?

So the Security Department checks the security cam recordings... yep, here comes brillo head, he sees this expensivey, electromoconical doohickey sitting there and he can't help himself... his theivery gland dumps a bunch of larceny hormone into his pea brain, and YOINK! the ICP unit is under his jacket and away he goes.

Silly, silly ******.

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ******

see... :D

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Mar 10, 2006
****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ******

see... :D
Wow. That's a lot of *****ers.

Fuck Crosby

Bills. Beers. Broads.
Feb 8, 2006
Window-Fixed tomorrow, hopefully

New XM unit-Mailed out this week

I would say something like, I hope he gets AIDs but I'm sure he will get shot sometime this week. So win, win situation for me.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006

MiLennyM

Always expect the unexpected
Aug 15, 2005
Looks like Hillary Clinton's inner thoughts at the Obama debate

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Rochester sucks in places. Some cool people up there, but some scum to balance it out.

There's a change at that parallel that makes cities just go the way of Detroit. Shit economy. My old, old boss wanted to relocate me to either upstate or Detroit at one point... I laughed at him... but still ended up having to travel upstate about once a month or so.
Why you gotta bring Detroit into this? It's a fine city :action-sm. Although I did get jumped by a bunch of sand******s there last year.