Fuck Billy Crystal

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Fuck Billy Crystal, he's been signed to a "One day contract" with the Yankees.
He's supposedly playing in Thursday's Grapefruit League game against the Pittsburgh Pirates. We get it... You're MISTER YANKEE, you do impressions of the Yankees broadcaster, you wish you could have played baseball.

He's such a hack, I'm hoping he blows both knees out, tears both rotators, and catches a ball with his face. All in one play.
Is he actually going to play? He's going to go in the box against a 90mph fastball as a 60 year old grandpa? Are they going to pitch underhand to this clown? Yuck

Do ya dig it...
No

Yankees to sign comedian Crystal
PA SportsTicker
Published: Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The New York Yankees will sign actor and comedian Billy Crystal to a one-day contract.

With the approval of MLB commissioner Bud Selig, the Yankees announced that Crystal will sign the contract and work out with the team at Legends Field on Wednesday, before playing in Thursday's Grapefruit League game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Crystal is a lifelong Yankees fan and directed the movie 61* - a film about Roger Maris' pursuit of the single-season home run record in 1961.

"I've been waiting 50 years for this call," said Crystal, who turns 60 on Friday.

"I'm overwhelmed by the generosity of the Yankees and Commissioner Selig.

"I know this will be tougher than the Broadway Softball League, but I'm looking forward to helping the younger players - by the way, which is all of them."

It is unclear what role Crystal will have with the team in Thursday's game.

"It's kind of exciting," first-year Yankees manager Joe Girardi said.

"Billy Crystal has done a lot for this organisation.

"He's always been a big part of it. It's ownership's and our way of rewarding him and saying, 'Thanks for everything that you've done'."

PSYCHOMARKFAN

Jan 22, 2005
Richmond Hill, Queens NY
What was the matter?, just throwing out the first pitch wasn't good enough for this half-assed hack(personally, i think calling him a hack is an insult to hack comedians) I hope he gets beaned by a 100mph fastball, and is reduced to eating his meals thru a fucking straw. A fucking one trick pony if there ever was one.

"You luuuuk maaaaahvelusss"

DO YA?!

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I'd rather watch punk rock quincy.

kevtv

Resident Music Nerd
May 31, 2004
He's such a hack, I'm hoping he blows both knees out, tears both rotators, and catches a ball with his face. All in one play.
that made me laugh hard.

this whole thing is such a disgrace to baseball. i hope the pitcher he faces (if he bats) has nothing to lose and throws a fastball right into his rotten hip.

is this tied to some fund raising shit?

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
I heard that he struck out today. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
On a full count after almost hitting a double, yeah.

And how could he disgrace himself and baseball, he wasn't wearing a B or orange NY on his cap.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
On a full count after almost hitting a double, yeah.

And how could he disgrace himself and baseball, he wasn't wearing a B or orange NY on his cap.
Yea, yea, my 4yr old could hit those big fat grooved meatballs Maholm was tossing him.

M

MobileAdGuyDC

I was very surprised, Crystal actually hit one foul right with a little power. I can't imagine it was pitched with any speed. Crystal is a whiny C*NT, I hoped he'd catch one in the grill