Fuck Cancer ...yet again

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
Good friend of mine has been battling brain tumors for about 7 years. Found out last week he had another growth and had to have yet another surgery today. Just found out that he survived the surgery but they had to remove part of his frontal lobe. Won't know how much of an effect it will have on him till he wakes up.

It just fucking sucks. I mean he was 29/30 when he was diagnosed, fucking cancer has taken his entire life and now it's taking more.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
lost a buddy today to cancer. 32 years old. He was diagnosed in June. In may, we were pouring back beers and having fun. It's even more frustrating because I work in the field. Last year, I put in 800 hours of OT to make sure that our systems were ready to give the patients their radiation treatments. Even with all of that... I was still powerless to help him.

I had been informed by a friend that he was diagnosed with it in early june. A few days later, i got this message from him

Hey bud long time no see . Not sure if ya heard but I have been diagnosed with a B cell type lymphoma in my sinuses . . Past two weeks have been every test known to man but results should be rolling in next week for a lot of it
This was Jun 19..... he died at 4:30PM on 9/11, less than 11 hours ago. WTF???

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Found out yesterday my wife's aunt has endometrial cancer. Oh wait fuck that, what's Syria up to?

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
The guy i started this thread about passed away yesterday. On of my best friends, so fucking sad. Can't imagine what his parents are going through and i hope to never find out. cancer is a motherfucker

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Sorry buddy. My Uncle is in surgery today on his brain again. My coworker was just diagnosed two weeks ago with throat cancer. Is anyone really searching for a cure to any of this?

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
Damn. Sorry bro. Cancer is a fucking hell of a disease. I see it every day and it never gets easier.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
The guy i started this thread about passed away yesterday. On of my best friends, so fucking sad. Can't imagine what his parents are going through and i hope to never find out. cancer is a motherfucker

I have not checked this thread in a while, damn that sucks. My condolences