Fuck daylight savings.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
This dark at 5:30 shit can bite a dick.
Yeah well sunrise at 730 can bite a dick too. I dont mind coming home from work in the dark but going to and from work in the dark can blow me. If having the sun up before i leave for work means it gets dark an hour sooner ill take it.

MurphCO

Donator
Dec 13, 2011
Parts Unknown
I am not afraid of the dark.....MWUAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!!!

Daylight savings blows, tired of changing fucking clocks on appliances and shit

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
Am I imagining about them saying last year (0r the year before) that it was the last time they were going to change it? They were going to stay with the Summer Time Hour ahead all year round. That's why I was surprised when Spring came around they jumped ahead again.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Am I imagining about them saying last year (0r the year before) that it was the last time they were going to change it? They were going to stay with the Summer Time Hour ahead all year round. That's why I was surprised when Spring came around they jumped ahead again.
Yup, I vaguely remember Neil deGrasse Tyson canceling Daylight Savings Time.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
They passed legislation down here to end it. But, the feds need to move the panhandle into the same time zone as the rest of the state. So, we are waiting on Congress. Rubio submitted legislation but it hasn't advanced yet. He will reintroduce it next session if it's not passed during the current Congress.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
They passed legislation down here to end it. But, the feds need to move the panhandle into the same time zone as the rest of the state. So, we are waiting on Congress. Rubio submitted legislation but it hasn't advanced yet. He will reintroduce it next session if it's not passed during the current Congress.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
That legislation was to keep Daylight Saving Time year round here in FL.
DST is the summer time, Standard Time is winter.