OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Fuck deer

Discussion in 'What the F??!?' started by Konstantin K, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Konstantin K

Konstantin K Big League Poster

So I'm driving home tonight, following a pickup truck through a wooded area and a deer decides that the best time to cross the highway is in between the two vehicles. I jam on the brakes to no avail and I clip his ass end on the driver's side. Busted the plastic grill and buckled the hood but somehow didn't break the headlight. I can only hope that it's legs are broken and it starves to death or gets shot in the face by some lucky hunter. But I'm sure I'm not that lucky, it probably just shook it off and bounded into the woods. What a fucking nuisance these animals are. Completely worthless.

Louis CK was right:

[video=youtube;xL9xCWphV8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL9xCWphV8s[/video]

2. OilyJillFart

OilyJillFart Well-Lubed Member

Those unpredictable pieces of shit scare hell out of me driving on the interstate late at night, sometimes there are 10 or 15 of them along the side.
    I do like seeing them in the woods near the house though, they are free food and they look cool.

3. DanaReevesLungs

DanaReevesLungs I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
    Donator

Can't say I condone bestiality, sir.

4. Konstantin K

Konstantin K Big League Poster

What a wet blanket.

5. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

They are like friggen rats around here

6. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

Elk are really bad around here. You'll be moving along the highway at 65, drive around a bend, and there are 40 elk sitting in the road staring at you like you just told Rainman Judge Judy was canceled today (tsss). Most of the time you can avoid them, but all you're thinking is the next fucker coming around that bend is going to slam into you going 70.

7. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

I've hit 4 deer since I've turned 16 and started driving. The state is finally putting up deer proof fences and establishing crossing areas for the worst parts of the interstate between Omaha and Lincoln. But the rest of the highways around here are wide open to the dumb fuckers. The last one I hit did $8K worth of damage to my work car, and put it out of commission for a month.

8. Apologygirl

Apologygirl New Wackbag

dear are fucking retards. they deserve to be killed

9. Bluestreak

Bluestreak This space intentionally left blank.

my redneck cousin from Virginny is doing his part -- killed 4 this season already. Sending me some backstrap, too.

10. HateMyName

HateMyName Functioning Psychotic

There are a surprising amount of deer so close to DC, but not for long. Any chance you have a friend in Montgomery County PD that could invite you?