fuck female friends and their awful choices in dudes

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
so, one of my best friends is a broad and she has the worst taste in dudes. we met when i was 20 and she was 18ish. her first love was a lame black dude. whatever, i went with it but he was just such a tool. then it was some stoner dude who never talked. granted she smokes a lot but this dude was your typical get stoned and sits there faggot. now she's seeing a cop. though i never met this guy, i just can't see why her pot head self would think dating a cop is a good idea. i know this board has some boys in blue, but typically cops are douchebags.

tldr friend loves idiots with cocks

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Yet another thread w/o pics

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I hear that. I know a gorgeous girl who comes from a nice upper middle class family, recent college grad, educated, intelligent, well spoken, friendly, elegant, always dressed nice...but only seems to date sideways hatted yo-yo-wiggity-wack wiggers and stereotypical greasy guidos. If you met her and then saw some of the guys she's with you'd be stunned as to WTF is wrong with her and she can do SOOOO much better than that. My buddy told me her sister was complaining to him recently about her strange taste in guys she wastes her time with.

(and yes, I've tried a couple of times to get my foot in the door with her but to no avail)

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i have basically ditched all my female "friends"

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Guys w/ female friends = guys w/ females they can't close the deal on. Move along.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
it's funny. this girl is one of the only girls i know that i didn't want to fuck. mostly because when we met, i just moved to a new town and thought "don't fuck up new friends. 1 pussy attracts many pussies in the form of her friends" but i'm pretty sure it's scientifically proven that women are fucking dumb.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
I hear that. I know a gorgeous girl who comes from a nice upper middle class family, recent college grad, educated, intelligent, well spoken, friendly, elegant, always dressed nice...but only seems to date sideways hatted yo-yo-wiggity-wack wiggers and stereotypical greasy guidos. If you met her and then saw some of the guys she's with you'd be stunned as to WTF is wrong with her and she can do SOOOO much better than that.
She either hates her dad or thinks she can "fix" these guys she dates. Romantic comedies have made women believe that bellow the surface of every scumbag is a poet, when in reality it's just more scumbag.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
it's funny. this girl is one of the only girls i know that i didn't want to fuck. mostly because when we met, i just moved to a new town and thought "don't fuck up new friends. 1 pussy attracts many pussies in the form of her friends" but i'm pretty sure it's scientifically proven that women are fucking dumb.
Hey look, everyone, this is the theme song to every dude who wears the "Nice Guy in Friendville" crown. You hating on the dudes she's fucking is jealousy, just stop.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Apropos of nothing, my best friend and closest companion is a girl/ex.