Fuck Fires

Fuck Crosby

Bills. Beers. Broads.
Guess I do really have a soul after all. Just got done watching my neighbors house go up in flames and feel horrible for them. They were hoarding asses, and it was only a matter of time but god damn I feel bad for them. Looks like a total loss.

Fuck Crosby

Bills. Beers. Broads.
Something blew up in the garage the wife said, then it spread to the house. Had six fire companies here, they are still cleaning it up right now.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Luckily, I just hung up a five pounder. Still need a few more.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Hoarders... fuck 'em. The fire did them a favor. All hoarders should have their shit piles put to the torch.

CousinDave

sounds like their hoarding ways may have been the cause of the fire

Tss, tss, maybe they shoulda hoarded some fire extinguishers or sumpin, tss tss.....

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
At least they have some ashes to piss on now. There's always that.

Had a brand new horse barn catch fire due to a lightening strike... luckily they got all the horses out but the building had to be torn down and rebuilt from scratch. And I would assume they are going to put some sort of lightening arresting system in.

Had a brand new horse barn catch fire due to a lightening strike... luckily they got all the horses out but the building had to be torn down and rebuilt from scratch. And I would assume they are going to put some sort of lightening arresting system in.
Was it lightening, or lightning? Big difference.:action-sm

Just had a huge filling done today... guess the vicodin kicked in.

Ya think... took a piss last night tripped over the German Shepherd damn near fell flat on my face...

I swear to god my dog does that to entertain himself.
Well she has the a-typical saddle markings... so she blends into the dark carpet very well.

Like if I have a fire in the pit out back at night... she can walk 20' away and basically disappear...