Fuck flip flops!

Nov 29, 2006
FL
What the fuck? I can't wear these fucking things... you have to curl your toes when you walk or the motherfuckers FLY OFF YOUR FEET! If I get distracted by something shiny, they fly off my feet and I look like an asshole! Go fuck yourself, flip-flops..... you cunts.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
A guy should never wear flip flops. Ever.

pink soccer

I bring nothing to the table
Jul 23, 2008
Southern Cal.
I disagree, sirs.

I love flip flops. I never have problems wearing them even though I have fred flinstone feet. I'd wear them every day if I could.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
This is Florida, that macho shit may work in Jersey but it's 100 fucking degrees here. And when boating I need something that slips on and off easily, and the fucking sneakers are starting to stink.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
This. If I ever become President, I'm signing a law that states men can't can't wear flip flops or any other open toed footwear in public. The same goes for women with ugly feet.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
I tried wearing those things once when I was in high school and that in between the toe part hurt the fuck out of my feet. I came back to my senses and went back to using footwear of an American man.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
The worst flip flop offenders are the douches riding motorcycles with a wife beater, shorts, and fag flops.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
This is Florida, that macho shit may work in Jersey but it's 100 fucking degrees here. And when boating I need something that slips on and off easily, and the fucking sneakers are starting to stink.
It aint macho shit, sir. You have alternatives to sneakers when boating that arent flip flops.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I try to never wear shoes with laces. Love Flip Flops, Clogs, and Vibrams.

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
never wore them till i moved to arizona. my girlfriend bought me a pair and now i wear them 10 months out of the year. i recommend these, they have a little padding and they grip wet surfaces well around a pool or whatever.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
I tried wearing those things once when I was in high school and that in between the toe part hurt the fuck out of my feet. I came back to my senses and went back to using footwear of an American man.
I hated the thing between the toes so my wife got me a pair with the criss-cross shit across the front of the foot but the pieces of shit still fly off my feet. I am trying to like them.... but they KEEP COMING OFF MY FEET! If I don't concentrate on my feet the entire time I'm walking, the motherfuckers come off and I stumble!

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
I hated the thing between the toes so my wife got me a pair with the criss-cross shit across the front of the foot but the pieces of shit still fly off my feet. I am trying to like them.... but they KEEP COMING OFF MY FEET! If I don't concentrate on my feet the entire time I'm walking, the motherfuckers come off and I stumble!
i tried wearing them in college, had me a pair of birkenstocks maaaaaaaan, fucking things always fell off. I think the arizona heat causes the bottom of my feet to sweat just enough to get a little water suction between my footies and the flop.

Keen Newports. what i wear when camping. great for wading thru steams and if need be you can run in them.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
i tried wearing them in college, had me a pair of birkenstocks maaaaaaaan, fucking things always fell off. I think the arizona heat causes the bottom of my feet to sweat just enough to get a little water suction between my footies and the flop.

Keen Newports. what i wear when camping. great for wading thru steams and if need be you can run in them.

I think that's what I'm looking for... something that slips on and off easily and isn't going to get stinky... and doesn't FALL THE FUCK OFF WHEN YOU'RE WALKING! :)

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
Jul 7, 2005
Morris Plains, NJ
i wear flip-flops all year round. i can tell you this: the shitty cheap ones don't stay on your feet well. reef, teva and a few others are "expensive" for flip-flops but they stay on your feet very well and last forever. if ya really wanna go crazy get a pair of these. i have a pair and they may look silly but wow are they comfy as hell.

George Costanza

All Hail the Dragonslayer.
Aug 10, 2007
Lake Orion Michigan
i wear flip-flops all year round. i can tell you this: the shitty cheap ones don't stay on your feet well. reef, teva and a few others are "expensive" for flip-flops but they stay on your feet very well and last forever. if ya really wanna go crazy get a pair of these. i have a pair and they may look silly but wow are they comfy as hell.
My brother has those and he says their great for running. They look really cool.
As far as flip flops or sandals I never wear em. I don't like having my foot open to the world with no protection. Even if it's a hundred degrees my feet don't sweat. Seems like whenever I wore those things the lack of protection caused me to hurt my toes.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
No one can pull off flip flops not even Jesus, he had o.g. Sandals. Flip flops are annoying, I would chop the feet off progressives wearing crocs or fingershoes if permitted.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
ITT: People who don't know about Reefs: (I'm wearing a pair right now)

Once you get used to a good pair of Reefs, you can run in them, pretty much everything you can do in regular shoes (obviously not as fast), but I honestly don't even think about them, they're just comfortable and stable for me.

I've thought about getting some Keens, Merril makes some good shit too, though the stink factor isn't great in them.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
never wore them till i moved to arizona. my girlfriend bought me a pair and now i wear them 10 months out of the year. i recommend these, they have a little padding and they grip wet surfaces well around a pool or whatever.

I also used to wear the hell out of these when I was an athlete. So much easier to just wear shorts and these to the locker room since I was just putting on pads and skates/cleats anyway. Very popular with soccer guys too.

I always preferred the ones with the little rubber nobs in the top, like this:

Anyway, flip flops rule. If you disagree, you're a racist homophobe who worships Hitler.