Fuck Google

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
all this does is allows you to use that one centralized account to log into external services that partner with Google.
It's forced on you.

I hate that when I log in on my gmail I'm automatically logged in on youtube and vice versa. To be 100% sure I have to log off both accounts when I'm not home.

mills

Exactly. How many different places do you need to log off from to be sure you're safe

The google Horse Shit only complicates everything.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Can't comment on youtube because my google account email isn't verified or someshit. Went to google, signed in, no problem, but it didn't fix anything.
You need to do more than just sign in. You need to click on the "verification" email in both Yahoo and Google. Why are you the only person having problems with this?

And you're bitching that they're "forcing" you to create an account to watch "free" videos? Niggaz gots to pay there bills somehow...

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I hate that when I log in on my gmail I'm automatically logged in on youtube and vice versa. To be 100% sure I have to log off both accounts when I'm not home.
Actually, if you go to google.com it shows which account you're logged into on the top left of the screen. Logging out there will log you out of all google services.

Starting a thread on Wackbag is more difficult than figuring out Google. You're gonna be okay!

mills

Anyone who said anything positive about this, I swear to god I'll fucking find you and I'll fucking kill you. This is, genuinely for once, the worst thing that ever happened to the internet.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Anyone who said anything positive about this, I swear to god I'll fucking find you and I'll fucking kill you. This is, genuinely for once, the worst thing that ever happened to the internet.
You sound like my dad.

mills

And so are your SOULS!

Actually, if you go to google.com it shows which account you're logged into on the top left of the screen. Logging out there will log you out of all google services.
Let me give you an example. This happened to me. I'm at my friends place, I want to put on some music so I want to create a playlist on youtube, I have to log in on youtube to be able to create a playlist. I put it on and leave the computer. My friend goes to check his mail and obviously ends up in my inbox (gmail) and gets to see things he never was supposed to read. So yea Google fucked up my IRL life a little bit.

Now I know better but it's still a pain in the ass with all these accounts being linked together.

mills

It's going on two months now and I'm actually angrier than when I started.

Fuck everyone, fuck everyone's mothers. Fuck their mothers in the ass with a cock full of hep. Fuck them with a space-tube full of hep that's shaped like and has the consistency of a rock hard cock.

In short, die. Please come to my front door so I have someone to murder.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
It's going on two months now and I'm actually angrier than when I started.

Fuck everyone, fuck everyone's mothers. Fuck their mothers in the ass with a cock full of hep. Fuck them with a space-tube full of hep that's shaped like and has the consistency of a rock hard cock.

In short, die. Please come to my front door so I have someone to murder.
Havent you figured out that you can make a dummy account for all the bullshit and a main account for your serious bizness? Stop being retarded.

mills

and fuck fletcher for looking at every thread hoping for a new ammer.

jk, love ya fletch.

fletcher

Donator
and fuck fletcher for looking at every thread hoping for a new ammer.

jk, love ya fletch.
Not every thread, just the ones with dummies posting in them. ;)

I guess my reputation has begun preceding me. Meh.

mills

Havent you figured out that you can make a dummy account for all the bullshit and a main account for your serious bizness? Stop being retarded.
I get the joke but I'm so legitimately pissed off by the bull shit I stated in the first post, I can barely even fucking think.

fletcher

Donator
I get the joke but I'm so legitimately pissed off by the bull shit I stated in the first post, I can barely even fucking think.
There is no joke involved, keep the cornball worthless accounts under one google account and all your serious ones under another. Its still free to sign up for gmail accounts so sort that bullshit out for yourself. If you dont like it, dont even bother with a google account. End of story.

mills

There is no joke involved, keep the cornball worthless accounts under one google account and all your serious ones under another. Its still free to sign up for gmail accounts so sort that bullshit out for yourself. If you dont like it, dont even bother with a google account. End of story.
If you're trying to give real advice, that's a big fail. I have no idea what you mean by worthless accounts. I have a yahoo account, and a youtube account, my school email account, a wackbag account, etc.

If however you were making a weird troll-y joke, cool.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Mills can't be in his 20's. He has to be in his 60's not to get how simple google accounts are.

fletcher

Donator
If you're trying to give real advice, that's a big fail. I have no idea what you mean by worthless accounts. I have a yahoo account, and a youtube account, my school email account, a wackbag account, etc.

If however you were making a weird troll-y joke, cool.
Trolling? Seriously??

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
That's enough, fletcher. Stop trolling mills or I'm gonna report you to a mod.